Concession discussions in our future?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 48
Go to
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/south...033131731.html

We can talk concessions when they don’t drag out negotiations on employee groups’ contracts for years and years in the good times. Until then they can pound sand. GMAFB
When you are #1 big airline, someone is going to come after you.

Haters gonna hate.
Quote: We can talk concessions when they don’t drag out negotiations on employee groups’ contracts for years and years in the good times. Until then they can pound sand. GMAFB
That's the history, just like traders say about commodities, pilot contracts take the stairs up and the elevator down. I'd like to hope this time is different but we won't know until the pain really starts if enough people hold the line.

Bankruptcies seem inevitable as well. The laws have become more labor friendly since the last time but it's hard to imagine coming out unscathed.
A bankruptcy has NEVER been saved by pilots gutting their contracts ...... ever.

Full pay till the last day - FPLD ��
We should be able to negotiate something in about 5 years or so. That is the normal timeline, right mr Kelly?
Quote: We should be able to negotiate something in about 5 years or so. That is the normal timeline, right mr Kelly?
BINGO! Cause after all, “It’s just business”.
There has to be more ETO and early-out options, then wait long enough to see just how the economy rebounds(or not).

This is typical FordHarrison to exploit a tragedy.

Plan on them also threatening furloughs if there aren’t quick concessions. I’ll be one one them that ends up in the street, and still won’t give concessions.
Quote: Plan on them also threatening furloughs if there aren’t quick concessions. I’ll be one one them that ends up in the street, and still won’t give concessions.
This is a common theme across the industry right now. Been fooled enough times already.
#keepdean

(10 characters)
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 48
Go to