Crickets

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 7 of 9
Go to
Quote: You don't remember this? We put out tons of menses making fun of it... We called him G money for like a year
I totally remember crib pay! I didn't know that someone accidentally willed it into existence, though. I thought it was just a natural extension of working in the flizizzle deck.

That being said, I woke up this morning without any shadows of "crib pay is really crit pay" hovering over my hotel bed, so I must be okay with it now.
Quote: No no no this is Compass lore that will live on forever. Ugh, The Great Pen Heist, crib pay, and the famous double wave must never be forgotten. You will tell your grand kids these stories one day.
Quote:
Brilliant.

Y’all got any more of them stories?
Hey guys, remember when a certain Isaac (not that Isaac) figured out how to change his name in Flica and then everyone else started doing it? There were some pretty creative names before mgmt found out and shut it down 😅
I just miss seeing the hang gliders every day landing in LA.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Quote: Hey guys, remember when a certain Isaac (not that Isaac) figured out how to change his name in Flica and then everyone else started doing it? There were some pretty creative names before mgmt found out and shut it down 😅
The most important part of this story:

”Hey guys, remember...FLiCA...?”
Ugh you guys are making me miss this place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: The most important part of this story:

”Hey guys, remember...FLiCA...?”
One of the great things about working at Spirit is being reunited with Flica. I’m imagining that picture of the creepy van that says Free Candy on the side but a yellow van with a spirit decal that says Free Flica. I’d make a meme if I had any skills.
Quote: Hey guys, remember when a certain Isaac (not that Isaac) figured out how to change his name in Flica and then everyone else started doing it? There were some pretty creative names before mgmt found out and shut it down 😅
That may have led to a call from pro stands.

Totally worth it.
3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 7 of 9
Go to