Winners/Losers & M/A

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 13 of 13
Go to
Quote: my reaction to Ooff is from many, many previous threads of his/her/its feigned incredulity at the fact a bunch of alpha types make inappropriate jokes and assumptions.
maybe “BuT I’m TyPe A!!!!” isn’t the excuse for ”inappropriate comments and assumptions” you wish it was.
Quote: maybe “BuT I’m TyPe A!!!!” isn’t the excuse for ”inappropriate comments and assumptions” you wish it was.
Absolutely true.

Let me ask you: considering you LOVE to call out basically everyone on some inappropriate comment or assumption, am I correct in assuming you've reached that perfect level of appropriateness? I'm guessing you have.
Quote: Absolutely true.

Let me ask you: considering you LOVE to call out basically everyone on some inappropriate comment or assumption, am I correct in assuming you've reached that perfect level of appropriateness? I'm guessing you have.
nobody is perfect. Well, one guy was, I guess.
It looks like a few of you on this thread have more time than brains. Arguing the meaning of "it" is next.
Quote: maybe “BuT I’m TyPe A!!!!” isn’t the excuse for ”inappropriate comments and assumptions” you wish it was.
I’ll reword my statement....a lot of us are dikks, and aren’t really ever going to apologize for it.
3  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 13 of 13
Go to