June 2 class

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Anyone with cjo/fjo?
Quote: Anyone with cjo/fjo?
I got a CJO this week. Interviewed in Feb.

-Turb
Quote: I got a CJO this week. Interviewed in Feb.

-Turb

What do you think you did to get your applications locked and get an interview?

Been waiting for months with 15 years of 757 experience, trained with UPS for the USAF, and two internal recommendations, but no movement.
CJO here as well. Excited to start up in June!
It’s really a big mystery. I submitted an app late Oct 2019, forgot about it and got the call in late Jan 2020 and was told to update my app to the 2020 version, interviewed early March, pool letter late March. I had no internal recs, but I was able to check yes to all the international flight experience questions. Background at time of application: No 121 time, KC-135 Evaluator; 3,600 total; 3,200 heavy multi-engine turbine time; 2,200 Heavy Jet PIC. My advice is keep grinding
CJO
I also got a call earlier this week with a CJO for the June 2nd class. Looking forward to it!

No idea what the secret is to getting hired. I went to a career fair in Las Vegas, Spring of 2018. Didn’t hear a peep until December of 2019 when I got a phone call from one of their pilot recruiters. Interview on FEB 2nd, pool letter on FEB 6th. I know of other guys that interviewed the same week I did that received a CJO the next day.
June 2nd CJO here as well! Mid March interview. I'm extremely excited!
CJO...Earlier this week...Pumped
Quote: June 2nd CJO here as well! Mid March interview. I'm extremely excited!
Did you get CJO without doing the sim, or did you make it out there before the lockdowns?
Quote: Did you get CJO without doing the sim, or did you make it out there before the lockdowns?
I was fortunate enough to go in person and get the simulator done too.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to