Positive news thread

Subscribe
8  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22 
Page 18 of 28
Go to
Quote: Mine changed a few days ago from "application received" to "under review"
Mine has been 'under review' for a few months now.. I did just update my app for the fun of it since I am flying a little bit. ATP, past PT121 experience
No change to my status in months. Have they interviewed or hired anyone outside of the cadet program with this window?
Quote: Mine changed a few days ago from "application received" to "under review"
Mine also changed to under review, not holding my breath. I think they already hired who they needed to hire.
Yep, I just noticed mine changed from "received" to "under review". Hopefully that's a good thing.
Looks like they are hiring again, a friend just got on yesterday, fresh atp.
Quote: Looks like they are hiring again, a friend just got on yesterday, fresh atp.
Cadet program?
Quote: Cadet program?
Negative, CFI type with no affiliation
Quote: Looks like they are hiring again, a friend just got on yesterday, fresh atp.
They started class yesterday or interviewed yesterday? If started class then most likely got interviewed under the bid that opened in November.
Heard 6 classes of 6 on the Q this year. I believe 3 or 4 have already been filled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Negative, CFI type with no affiliation
That’s great if so! I wonder what set them apart from higher time w/multi TPIC applicants.
8  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22 
Page 18 of 28
Go to