It’s not about YOU.....masks coming 5/8

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 9 of 12
Go to
Quote: "If social distancing can't be maintained". Ive got a feeling you won't see many more masks. BTW, im not anti mask.
I got a feeling there will be lots of different interpretations of "social distancing"
Quote: I got a feeling there will be lots of different interpretations of "social distancing"
Wonder if we are going to have a baby boom in the next 7-8 months. It’s not just idle hands that get into mischief...
Quote: Wonder if we are going to have a baby boom in the next 7-8 months. It’s not just idle hands that get into mischief...
I would say YES...and shldnt be hard to figure out the baby daddy. Lol
Quote: I would say YES...and shldnt be hard to figure out the baby daddy. Lol
Won’t it be harder with everyone wearing masks?
Quote: Wonder if we are going to have a baby boom in the next 7-8 months. It’s not just idle hands that get into mischief...
Ive been trying to figure out what baby boom stock to buy......and if I can buy stock in divorce attorneys. All this time stuck at home and all 😳🤣
Quote: Every time an FOIB like this comes out I chuckle at the figurative heads of the anti mask crowd exploding when they read it.

- Just ribbing a little...
I expect this FOIB will be removed within a few weeks. In case you missed it, the WHO(which is corrupt as the day is long) came out with new guidance on the use of face coverings. Basically if you are healthy and showing no symptoms, DO NOT WEAR A MASK. Since the CDC usually follows the WHO, I expect yet another change in the useless mask policy. No wonder people have little faith in government guidelines.
Quote: I expect this FOIB will be removed within a few weeks. In case you missed it, the WHO(which is corrupt as the day is long) came out with new guidance on the use of face coverings. Basically if you are healthy and showing no symptoms, DO NOT WEAR A MASK. Since the CDC usually follows the WHO, I expect yet another change in the useless mask policy. No wonder people have little faith in government guidelines.

The only thing certain is....change
Quote: Every time an FOIB like this comes out I chuckle at the figurative heads of the anti mask crowd exploding when they read it.

- Just ribbing a little...

Most important words in FOIB-0-00-20-005 are:

”should consider”

“and is not required”

“The Captain of the flight may allow”

“the Captain has the discretion”

-Nothing has changed as far as I can tell
Quote: Most important words in FOIB-0-00-20-005 are:

”should consider”

“and is not required”

“The Captain of the flight may allow”

“the Captain has the discretion”

-Nothing has changed as far as I can tell

-005 is dead..the new one is -010
Quote: I expect this FOIB will be removed within a few weeks. In case you missed it, the WHO(which is corrupt as the day is long) came out with new guidance on the use of face coverings. Basically if you are healthy and showing no symptoms, DO NOT WEAR A MASK. Since the CDC usually follows the WHO, I expect yet another change in the useless mask policy. No wonder people have little faith in government guidelines.
Oh, wait. I’m sorry, must have mis-read you. We are listening to what the W.H.O. experts have to say now???
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 9 of 12
Go to