XOJet Hiring

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 7 of 9
Go to
hiring??
https://jobs.jobvite.com/xojet/job/o...ce=SkyJobs.com

looks like another Global.. but no other hiring I’m guessing?
No announcements yet on new airframes (CX or CL-300) or on new hiring. Many are waiting with baited breath...
XOJet Hiring Again?
Looks like XOJet may be hiring again...can anyone confirm?

https://jobs.jobvite.com/xojet/jobs/category?c=Pilots
Quote: Looks like XOJet may be hiring again...can anyone confirm?

https://jobs.jobvite.com/xojet/jobs/category?c=Pilots
I got an email inviting me to apply. I definitely have the hours, but I’m currently 121 and I don’t know anyone at XO. I will do my best!
Quick question for those of you in the know. I'm former 121, but have been out of flying for almost 5 years. I'm an ATP, CFI, CFII, MEI, and A&P with 3,800TT, 2,800 121 time with CL-65 SIC type. Would I even be competitive with an XO application with lack of recency and no internal rec? I am looking to start applying everywhere next month and of course will get IFR current, etc. Is it even worth my time to fill out an application for XO? Thanks in advance.
Quote: Quick question for those of you in the know. I'm former 121, but have been out of flying for almost 5 years. I'm an ATP, CFI, CFII, MEI, and A&P with 3,800TT, 2,800 121 time with CL-65 SIC type. Would I even be competitive with an XO application with lack of recency and no internal rec? I am looking to start applying everywhere next month and of course will get IFR current, etc. Is it even worth my time to fill out an application for XO? Thanks in advance.
the application asks when was your last flight as a pilot. You might want to at least have flown recently before applying. Maybe go get a 172 discovery flight.
Quote: the application asks when was your last flight as a pilot. You might want to at least have flown recently before applying. Maybe go get a 172 discovery flight.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah like I said I would at minimum do a flight review and an IPC in a multi. I’ve also flown a King Air 200 in Central Asia for humanitarian purposes (that’s why I had to get my A&P, we were all pilot/mechanics out there) Have been living overseas for quite some time. Mainly just interested to know if XO would be interested in a candidate, who won’t be out of currency per se, but hasn’t flown full time in a while. Definitely interested in the company though.
lowflyby,

When I applied to XOJET pre-COVID, I had not flown full-time in almost 20 years. I had retired from the military in 2002 and was finishing another (non-flying) career with the government. I was flying in CAP, owned my own airplane, and was doing a little instruction and Part 91 flying on the side. XOJET took a chance on me, and I’m so very glad they did. Almost 600 hours my first year and I’m loving it!!!
Peabody,

Thank you so much for your response. That’s encouraging to know. XOJET is where I’d like to be once I return to the US next month and get back into the game. I’m hoping my overseas flying and managerial experience will fare well, but who knows? Peabody, mind if I send you a PM?
Quote: Peabody,

Thank you so much for your response. That’s encouraging to know. XOJET is where I’d like to be once I return to the US next month and get back into the game. I’m hoping my overseas flying and managerial experience will fare well, but who knows? Peabody, mind if I send you a PM?
Please do...
3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 7 of 9
Go to