How is it going out there?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 32
Go to
So they’re taking aircraft that will most likely sit around and do nothing, but in the mean time pilots will get cut...makes perfect sense.
The 550s will not sit around and do nothing. Look around at what's flying. The 50 seaters will have their place despite the rumblings they won't.

Secondly, ZWs history is far from reactive....
Quote: The 550s will not sit around and do nothing. Look around at what's flying. The 50 seaters will have their place despite the rumblings they won't.

Secondly, ZWs history is far from reactive....
furloughs are coming
with all the downgrades , my guess is any fo less than 3 years on property will be on the street
Quote: furloughs are coming
with all the downgrades , my guess is any fo less than 3 years on property will be on the street
i think it will only be 10% of the list.
Quote: furloughs are coming
What’s the DOH of the most JR CA? 2013?
Quote: i think it will only be 10% of the list.
no way
furlough only 50-60 people??
gonna be a lot more than that
Quote: no way
furlough only 50-60 people??
gonna be a lot more than that
I agree. I'm thinking no less than 150.
Until the Big Three complete their COVID-driven downsizing and fleet type streamlining nobody knows what will happen at any regional except perhaps at Horizon. Because except for Horizon, the scope limitations for their regional flying may well be changed by the nature of the downsizing at mainline. For that matter, the downsizing at one of the OTHER mainlines might free up pilots and RJs to compete for the same business.

I think anyone but the most senior pilots at Horizon, Skywest, and Republic might be at risk of at least short term furlough if not the disappearance of their regional altogether as happened with Compass and TSA.
Quote: I agree. I'm thinking no less than 150.
Hey hey hey... let's cap it at around 70 or so. Lol
Quote: So they’re taking aircraft that will most likely sit around and do nothing, but in the mean time pilots will get cut...makes perfect sense.
They're not taking aircraft.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 32
Go to