Bid Results

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Prelim bid results are out.
Thanks

Filler
A lot of FO slaves escaping the 145 plantation to 18 day off Key West lost days nirvana on this one.
Quote: A lot of FO slaves escaping the 145 plantation to 18 day off Key West lost days nirvana on this one.
The increase in OCL means I'm going to be on reserve forever.
Quote: The increase in OCL means I'm going to be on reserve forever.
Yeah, I was on reserve for over a year as an FO on the 145, while people in my class who got the 175 never actually bid a full month of reserve. Welcome to Envoy, you've been sheltered from it so far.

edit: don't dox me bro
Quote: Yeah, I was on reserve for over a year as an FO on the 145, while people in my class who got the 175 never actually bid a full month of reserve. Welcome to Envoy, you've been sheltered from it so far.

edit: don't dox me bro
you sound just like a miami fo lol
Quote: you sound just like a miami fo lol
or DFW or ORD
Quote: or DFW or ORD
y’all junior fos need to stop *****ing about it. Seniority is the name of the game.
Quote: y’all junior fos need to stop *****ing about it. Seniority is the name of the game.
no *****ing from this end. I know the game! Reserve times for the 145 out of anywhere except for NYC have been about a year so I was just adding to your remark. Anybody who signed up and didn’t know that ahead of time didn’t do much research before accepting that bonus (if they were hired before the bonus went away). \_•(- -)•_/
Envoy has stopped bonuses? When did that happen? How did THKooj ‘splain that one?
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to