Mask Narking

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11 
Page 11 of 11
Go to
Quote: Just follow the rules, you will be fine and this will end sooner than later.
Sums it up in one sentence nice...
I swear, wearing the hat does not reduce my risk of COVID-19 infection, no matter who says it. 😜
Quote: and apparently they GOT that proof. I’m sure two junior FOs would be very grateful if these guys Darwined themselves off the seniority list.

And the options are still:

1. The Hat.
2. A beard.
3. Tattoos.
4. A four year degree.
5. Wearing a mask.

The category:

https
I will take “The Hat” for $100 Alex.
Quote: I mean...you take your pants off to urinate don't you? Then put them back on? Seems like you have plenty of freedom to me.

Also I really don't mind instructing you to urinate in the toilet pls thxxxxx
I’m the kind of guy who does it sitting down
Quote: I’m the kind of guy who does it sitting down
I find it better to stand there with everything down at my ankles like a 3 year old. Yeah you get some strange looks, but it’s quite liberating.
Quote: I find it better to stand there with everything down at my ankles like a 3 year old. Yeah you get some strange looks, but it’s quite liberating.
And the show has reached a new low
Quote: I find it better to stand there with everything down at my ankles like a 3 year old. Yeah you get some strange looks, but it’s quite liberating.
I tried that once during a break at a Career Day presentation at a local school. They still haven't invited me back and won't return any of my phone calls. Go figure.
Quote: I tried that once during a break at a Career Day presentation at a local school. They still haven't invited me back and won't return any of my phone calls. Go figure.
If that’s true I’m surprised you didn’t leave in handcuffs lmao 😂
Quote: I can’t believe we have a thread that’s gone 5 pages about a GD mask. The company has asked you to wear it, wear it. If it bothers you, contact your AME and surrender your medical. Keep your political BS out of the flight deck. I’m already ****ed off enough at getting downgraded. If I get stuck with a senior guy bi***ing and moaning about this or that, I will legit lose my ****.
HAHAHA it’s only like 2/3 of the trips. Hopefully on reserve they break up trips before I have to hear how masks are violating our second amendment rights for the 15th time.
7  8  9  10  11 
Page 11 of 11
Go to