Has anyone seen this FO?

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8 
Page 8 of 8
Go to
Quote: I knew the CA and I were gonna get along great when he set his to 001 as I was spinning mine to 359 after our first leg straight to a plane swap.

Sometimes it's the little things.
I set 180.
Quote: Sure it was. By the majority of your posts I highly doubt it.
lol. Happy I can still annoy you after all this time.
Quote: lol. Happy I can still annoy you after all this time.
You don't annoy me, I just pity you after all these years while you cling to the Tranny, believing that somehow they were the cat's ass of the airline industry and also thinking they'd still be a sole entity as an airline. All while forgetting you're making much more than you ever did in your previous life.

You keep dreaming Whack. I'm sure you're better at dreams than you are at vertical axis control. But, I digress, it's a jet.
Quote: You don't annoy me, I just pity you after all these years while you cling to the Tranny, believing that somehow they were the cat's ass of the airline industry and also thinking they'd still be a sole entity as an airline. All while forgetting you're making much more than you ever did in your previous life.

You keep dreaming Whack. I'm sure you're better at dreams than you are at vertical axis control. But, I digress, it's a jet.
Again......who brought up the Tranny this time?
Wonder how that name would go over these days. AirTran, Tranny, etc..

I mean, I heard these two flight attendants say something about problems with a tranny, thought they had car trouble or even a beef with a FAT, turns out I was wrong on both accounts.
Quote: You don't annoy me, I just pity you after all these years while you cling to the Tranny, believing that somehow they were the cat's ass of the airline industry and also thinking they'd still be a sole entity as an airline. All while forgetting you're making much more than you ever did in your previous life.

You left out how great the 717 was.
4  5  6  7  8 
Page 8 of 8
Go to