Junior Group Discussion and Concerns

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20 
Page 10 of 25
Go to
Quote: Cool, so are we putting our crosshairs on the over 63 pilots who stayed?
You're the one that said the senior pilots weren't represented well. They were. You just can't accept the carrots they were offered.
Quote: You're the one that said the senior pilots weren't represented well. They were. You just can't accept the carrots they were offered.
Where did I say the senior pilots weren’t represented well? Please - go get the post and reference it here. I’ll be waiting....
Quote: Nice deflection. You didn’t answer the question though. Why are we attacking the over 63 pilots who stayed? Not you specifically but other posters you seem seem to support.
Andy didn’t attack any pilot over 63 he stated a fact. The company offered them 50hrs a month until 65 they said no. So in effect the first 50 hours of the month is now “free”. It’s really pretty simple math.

Andy didn’t say a single negative thing about anybody. Should I throw you some dynamite? Because your shovel has getting be hitting some hard rock by now.
Quote:
Andy didn’t say a single negative thing about anybody. Should I throw you some dynamite? Because your shovel has getting be hitting some hard rock by now.
Inference, reread the post.
Quote: Inference, reread the post.
projection......you should really look that word up it’s all you do.
Quote: Where did I say the senior pilots weren’t represented well? Please - go get the post and reference it here. I’ll be waiting....
Your other screen name. I quoted your post under your other screen name.
Did you not read the post I quoted? It was quite easy to follow.
Quote: Your other screen name. I quoted your post under your other screen name.
Did you not read the post I quoted? It was quite easy to follow.
My other screen name? You mean Biggun? Not me....

I understand your confusion. I suppose that’s like me thinking you NucFlash and MOP are all the same person.
Quote: My other screen name? You mean Biggun? Not me....

I understand your confusion. I suppose that’s like me thinking you NucFlash and MOP are all the same person.
LOL! So you actually read the post I replied to and then chose to twist my reply into something completely different. Got it. You're a real piece of work. You're just another very bitter DB.
Quote: Two early out packages. Not fantastic, but not too bad. If you are 63+ and still on property, the first 50 hours you work every month are free. And you gave up several other items to stay actively flying.
Who are you calling bitter? How am I supposed to read your last sentence above?
Quote: Who are you calling bitter? How am I supposed to read your last sentence above?
How is that a bitter comment? He is just stating a fact. If I had a second family somewhere in Asia I would be working the first 50 hours for free also. Who cares?
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20 
Page 10 of 25
Go to