Hiring

Subscribe
36  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  56 
Page 46 of 86
Go to
Quote: Classes have been running since March 15th. New ones every two weeks.
Keeping in mind these are the hires that had CJOs from last year.
Quote: Anyone know when new hire classes might begin?
I would expect new hires without previous cjos would start sometime by mid may.
Has anyone who didn’t have a CJO pre-COVID but completed the phone screen before been invited for an interview?
Has anyone heard about an interview after applying through airlineapps?
Hiring
Just curious - how far in advance do you find out if you’ll be on a 200 or 900, bases etc?

Is everyone who starts on the same day in class going to the same aircraft?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Just curious - how far in advance do you find out if you’ll be on a 200 or 900, bases etc?

Is everyone who starts on the same day in class going to the same aircraft?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You bid in class. I think it is based on the last 4 of your social, but I forgot.
In the past, how has the interview time frame gone? Like is the technical interview pretty soon after the initial phone interview, with a decision a few days after that? I'm guessing/hoping the turnaround is quick if phone interviews start next week with potential class dates in May as has been speculated here.
Quote: In the past, how has the interview time frame gone? Like is the technical interview pretty soon after the initial phone interview, with a decision a few days after that? I'm guessing/hoping the turnaround is quick if phone interviews start next week with potential class dates in May as has been speculated here.
In the past you scheduled the in person after the phone interview. Then a decision is made the day of the in person interview and if you accepted you would start filling out paperwork right there. Things might work differently now but that's how it was pre-covid.
Someone a few weeks ago posted to expect phone screens early April and interviews later in April. Seems like they were right about the first part, hope the rest is true too.
Quote: ATP/CTP is not part of the decision making matrix for Endeavor, hiring decisions are about the candidate - not the cheapest product. To date, new hires still receive a bonus after completing OE.
I would agree with the above statement!

I rec'd the "Not Selected" email today. My aviation qualifications: 2850 TT, 750 ME, 150 Turbine, CFII, IPC current, ATP - Written done, Part 135/Charter/Corporate experience, Masters Degree, local volunteer service, no failure issues.

Email: "We have reviewed your resume and have carefully considered your qualifications. While your skills are certainly impressive, we have decided to pursue other candidates for this position. Please do not view this as a negative reflections of your skills or abilities, but rather the result of a competitive selection process.

I guess the Regionals must be in a very competitive place at the present time!

Good Luck!
36  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  56 
Page 46 of 86
Go to