Hiring

Subscribe
2  42  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  62 
Page 52 of 86
Go to
Quote: How many 200s are coming out of the desert and being put back on the line? Are they that much cheaper to operate?

Delta has more 200s in storage than I can count, but their latest fleet plan shows us operating 45-47...
Quote: Hey - received a generic email from recruiting saying something to the effect of "thank you for your airlineapps application... to be further considered, you must complete the application on our careers portal..."

However, not only have I done that, it's been 'under review' since the beginning of the month.... Anyone else experience this?
I had gotten the same email and they confirmed for me that they had received it. Mine has been under review for a while too. You can double check if you want but I’d say that since it’s “under review” and not “application received” (or whatever it’s called), you’re probably fine.
Quote: Delta has more 200s in storage than I can count, but their latest fleet plan shows us operating 45-47...
DL now only owns 47 200s, they lease another 70 or so in storage. Might actually be going away this time now that they divested themselves of over a 100 of them.
Has anyone had issues with the application on endeavor’s website? Whenever I try to complete my application that I originally tried to submit via airline apps, it gives me an error saying no PO boxes even though my address is not a PO Box. It is incredibly infuriating.
Quote: Has anyone had issues with the application on endeavor’s website? Whenever I try to complete my application that I originally tried to submit via airline apps, it gives me an error saying no PO boxes even though my address is not a PO Box. It is incredibly infuriating.
This isn't the best place for this. Email recruiting or call them. But I would say just off the top of my head. Try clearing browser data and then use a different browser. See if that helps.
Quote: DL now only owns 47 200s, they lease another 70 or so in storage. Might actually be going away this time now that they divested themselves of over a 100 of them.
Engines are what will kill the 200. There is life left in the wings and hull, but engines are the finite resource. Skywest is scouring the world for every CRJ they can get, PSA and Air Georgian 200s, Air France 700s, even the two Dow Chemical corporate shuttles.
My application has been showing “under review” since 4/5/21. Is anyone getting called for interviews?
What's the word on DGI? When is Delta interviewing again?
Quote: What's the word on DGI? When is Delta interviewing again?
Think 9e is looking for non-seniority list instructors
Quote: My application has been showing “under review” since 4/5/21. Is anyone getting called for interviews?
Hang in there if you haven't heard anything yet, I just had a phone initial and they said they are on the early side of new street hires with a whole buncha apps to go through. They are hoping to increase the rate of phone interviews in the next few weeks when they can get some more interviewers lined up.
2  42  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  62 
Page 52 of 86
Go to