Bm ceo

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to
Quote: The “F” threat will no doubt come down the pipeline when a TA gets shoved down our throats this Spring. Remember the time to negotiate is now! 🙄
Maybe. But I'd suggest calling their bluff, or even taking a few furloughs for a while if that's necessary to lock in some improvements. AS may be in a better recovery position than the rest, certainly looks to be among the leaders...

https://seekingalpha.com/article/440...erent-outcomes
Quote: Maybe. But I'd suggest calling their bluff, or even taking a few furloughs for a while if that's necessary to lock in some improvements. AS may be in a better recovery position than the rest, certainly looks to be among the leaders...

https://seekingalpha.com/article/440...erent-outcomes
Can’t read that article without a membership/subscription
Quote: Can’t read that article without a membership/subscription
Worked for me, no subscription. Might have to turn adblock off? It's a good article.
It blocked me the first time but I reloaded and pressed x before the pop up loaded.
Quote: So is the big “recall to fly empty airplanes and furlough in the fall” plan Ben’s masterpiece helped by lil Shane.
I would take this one and add some color but I have been ridiculed too many time by the village idiots. I am clueless after all, newguy- take it away!
I’m simply curious. By Fall, Fauci and other experts are saying we can be at a level of normalcy with a major portion of the population vaccinated. Are you guys saying that is when we start to furlough? Nearing the 2 year mark of Covid?
Quote: I would take this one and add some color but I have been ridiculed too many time by the village idiots. I am clueless after all, newguy- take it away!
Come on OTZ...Never one to hold back nor miss the mark. No need to start worryin about the village people idiots
To be fair, furloughs were prevented because we had over 1,000 pilots take EIL (and EO). I'm curious to hear their perspective. We shouldn't silence each others' voices on here.

By Fall most experts are predicting a return to normalcy that won't be entirely 2019 but at least things/places will be open that allows much more commerce and travel. And Fall would mark almost 2 years since Covid19 started. At that point once the vaccines are pretty much taken by anyone who wanted to, why would the wheels come off the wagon?
Quote: To be fair, furloughs were prevented because we had over 1,000 pilots take EIL (and EO). I'm curious to hear their perspective. We shouldn't silence each others' voices on here.

By Fall most experts are predicting a return to normalcy that won't be entirely 2019 but at least things/places will be open that allows much more commerce and travel. And Fall would mark almost 2 years since Covid19 started. At that point once the vaccines are pretty much taken by anyone who wanted to, why would the wheels come off the wagon?
Your forecast assumes a return to some form of normalcy at least in terms of passenger numbers at Alaska, and maybe that happens. It’s also possible that what we have seen in the past in terms of passenger numbers doesn’t return, in that case there will be furloughs, there might not be a thousand but I think several hundred at least are still very possible.
I haven’t seen any improvement in loads at all since the middle seats became available nor would I expect to have, none of the flights I’ve seen were even close to capacity with the seats that were available.
Quote: So is the big “recall to fly empty airplanes and furlough in the fall” plan Ben’s masterpiece helped by lil Shane.
Could be, fly them empty until you secure the gate space in Seattle, then if things don’t improve furlough.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to