VirusTo Zero May 1st

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 15
Go to
Quote: We’re going to shut down the virus!
Wait, I thought the virus was going away after November 3rd....
Quote: Wait, I thought the virus was going away after November 3rd....
Like I said earlier, it’s proved too valuable a tool to scare the population into submission. Plus there’s that runoff election in GA to steal....
Quote: Wait, I thought the virus was going away after November 3rd....
People were celebrating in large groups last week like the virus was gone.
Quote: Like I said earlier, it’s proved too valuable a tool to scare the population into submission. Plus there’s that runoff election in GA to steal....
“steal” by getting the most votes. Those gosh darned wily democrats
Quote: Like I said earlier, it’s proved too valuable a tool to scare the population into submission. Plus there’s that runoff election in GA to steal....
Ahhh the widening of the goal posts or whatever. Got it.
Quote: People were celebrating in large groups last week like the virus was gone.
To be fair, a certain virus that has had sickening our democratic institutions will soon be gone.
Quote: To be fair, a certain virus that has had sickening our democratic institutions will soon be gone.
ayyy lmao🥰
Quote: “steal” by getting the most votes. Those gosh darned wily democrats
You’ve got a democrat Presidential candidate advocating fellow lefties follow his lead and “move” to GA by December 7th, so they can vote in the Senate races... Seems fair, no agenda whatsoever.....
Quote: You’ve got a democrat Presidential candidate advocating fellow lefties follow his lead and “move” to GA by December 7th, so they can vote in the Senate races... Seems fair, no agenda whatsoever.....
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ge...off-residency/

not quite the story the right wing media wants it to be
Quote: You’ve got a democrat Presidential candidate advocating fellow lefties follow his lead and “move” to GA by December 7th, so they can vote in the Senate races... Seems fair, no agenda whatsoever.....
Yeah, people are going to move to a new state in the middle of a pandemic/economic hardship just to vote for a senator.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 15
Go to