30 Million Americans Vaccinated In 25 Days

Subscribe
35  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  55  95 
Page 45 of 118
Go to
Quote: https://thecord.ca/lets-talk-about-the-great-reset/

that's just three of the most powerful people on the planet heartily endorsing the Great Reset. Which, as I'm sure you know, is a plot designed to overthrow Capitalism, using the "pandemic" as an opportunity to do so.
Not a bad read but it didn't take me down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole like it apparently did for you. I don’t tend to take proposals by Prince Charles with a whole lot of angst.

I thought this article was better though.

https://www.bbc.com/news/55017002
Quote: unfortunately, the Great Reset that so many western leaders want is in full swing now. This is their chance to bring capitalism to their knees. It may have been accidental, but it's happening. I'm sure oofff is quite thrilled with this.
Simple request, don't make a PA with this garbage, or tell anyone you're a Delta pilot. I want to keep getting my VEOP paycheck. Thanks.
Quote: Not a bad read but it didn't take me down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole like it apparently did for you. I don’t tend to take proposals by Prince Charles with a whole lot of angst.

I thought this article was better though.

https://www.bbc.com/news/55017002

con·spir·a·cy the·o·ry
/kənˈspirəsē ˈTHiərē,ˈTHirē/
noun
  1. a belief that some covert but influential organization is responsible for a circumstance or event.
I would have to agree with you on the conspiracy theory rabbit hole. This is not a conspiracy theory because they are overtly telling us what the objective is.....there is noting covert about it
Wow. So we have a civil war coming. Canada resets North America and I assume will invade using masks. France planned the whole thing. Man, 2021 is going to be more exciting than I thought. I just figured we’d have sport crowds again and lines at Disney.
Quote: con·spir·a·cy the·o·ry
/kənˈspirəsē ˈTHiərē,ˈTHirē/
noun
  1. a belief that some covert but influential organization is responsible for a circumstance or event.
I would have to agree with you on the conspiracy theory rabbit hole. This is not a conspiracy theory because they are overtly telling us what the objective is.....there is noting covert about it
Give us the facts, data. Otherwise, it's more Alex Jones/Q, working out pretty well at the Capitol.
Quote: Give us the facts, data. Otherwise, it's more Alex Jones/Q, working out pretty well at the Capitol.
extremists alway need a conspiracy to keep their little kiddie engines running.
Quote: Biden will never sit behind the Resolute desk.

Stop worrying about what he may or may not do. It's OBE.
morning phins!!

how you doing today?
Quote: morning phins!!

how you doing today?
he’s in his bunker waiting for “the storm” and reinstatement of GEOTUS.
Quote: he’s in his bunker waiting for “the storm” and reinstatement of GEOTUS.
No, I'm here. Just fine.

We should now be very concerned about this.

I've always wanted what's best for this country. This guy isn't.

I'll leave it at that.

Now back to my bunker construction
Quote: Simple request, don't make a PA with this garbage, or tell anyone you're a Delta pilot. I want to keep getting my VEOP paycheck. Thanks.
love how libs only care about silencing voices they don't agree with
35  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  55  95 
Page 45 of 118
Go to