Nav blu

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to
Quote: In my idea of a perfect world (until the 0-time pilots are back) line holders would only be allowed to drop or swap (not add) and ELS would be only be able to add after the trip had been in the pot for several hours. Working pilots would still have the scheduling flexibility we all loved so much and ELS pilots would still get some extra money if they wanted it.
I would actually want this presented to the company as a temp LOA. I think this would make everyone happy.
Quote: I would actually want this presented to the company as a temp LOA. I think this would make everyone happy.
Barry won’t return my phone calls
Quote: I would actually want this presented to the company as a temp LOA. I think this would make everyone happy.
🤣we are talking about pilots here, nothing will make everyone happy.
All this is ridiculous. You don’t want people picking up trips with guys on the street put it in the contract! You don’t want guys upgrading and displacing captains during a pandemic, then put it in the contract!! Not a thing anybody can do about it other than Bi*** about it. I agree none of it should be happening, but nobody gives a sh**!
Quote: All this is ridiculous. You don’t want people picking up trips with guys on the street put it in the contract! You don’t want guys upgrading and displacing captains during a pandemic, then put it in the contract!! Not a thing anybody can do about it other than Bi*** about it. I agree none of it should be happening, but nobody gives a sh**!

This guy gets it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I want to work 6 days in a row, is there a “waive” condition I need to use?
thanks
Quote: If I want to work 6 days in a row, is there a “waive” condition I need to use?
thanks
Waive Minimum days off...
send a dart. The PBS folks are amazingly responsive and patient. They’ve given me loads of 1:1 time. The videos have some scenarios in them too...
Quote: If I want to work 6 days in a row, is there a “waive” condition I need to use?
thanks
No! Common misconception is that the “min days off” equates to not being able to fly back to back pairings. You can use a pattern bid or “followed by” command to tell the software you want to work back to back.
Quote: No! Common misconception is that the “min days off” equates to not being able to fly back to back pairings. You can use a pattern bid or “followed by” command to tell the software you want to work back to back.
I think that's a little confusing.

I waive the min days off. I don't want to risk having good pairings that I want get filtered out just to ensure I get 3 days off between pairings. I'm not sure I'm doing it right but it seems to make sense to me
I’m trying to get 6 reserve days in a row...........the now gone 3x6 was perfect for me....I’ve tried pattern with no luck......the dart said 6 on pattern won’t work in. 31day month 19 days on and it all or nothing ......
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to