Mesa 4.0 what’s the latest

Subscribe
16  66  106  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  120  126  166  216 
Page 116 of 271
Go to
Quote: CS is getting desperate with these illegal scheduling attempts lately.
I'm a member of LAMA, was at Mesa from 2003-2005. Reading thru the post it sounds like NOTHING has changed. The contract might have gotten a little better, back then CS could add legs onto a lineholder's trip that would make you miss the last flight home. And CS acted like "Operational Necessity" voided the contract.

I had gone straight from the military to USAir then did the flow down to Mesa after furlough in 2003. 30 of us mainline pilots were in Mesa initial, many have never worked for a regional. It was quite the eye opener.
Quote: I'm a member of LAMA, was at Mesa from 2003-2005. Reading thru the post it sounds like NOTHING has changed. The contract might have gotten a little better, back then CS could add legs onto a lineholder's trip that would make you miss the last flight home. And CS acted like "Operational Necessity" voided the contract.

I had gone straight from the military to USAir then did the flow down to Mesa after furlough in 2003. 30 of us mainline pilots were in Mesa initial, many have never worked for a regional. It was quite the eye opener.
I’m sure things have improved in some ways. At least one would like to think so but Mesa will always be Mesa. When push comes to shove CS is gonna get you to do what they want. Legal or not they’re gonna try.
When is the ORD domicile opening??
Quote: When is the ORD domicile opening??
we don’t have a ORD base. We are doing ORD flying but no base. It is possible we may open one in the future but as of now no official word to my knowledge.
Quote: When is the ORD domicile opening??
over the last few years there were false rumors of an ORD, LAX, and DEN base. The company even floated an ATL base when express jet closed their. So yeah don’t come to mesa based on base rumors
Quote: over the last few years there were false rumors of an ORD, LAX, and DEN base. The company even floated an ATL base when express jet closed their. So yeah don’t come to mesa based on base rumors

well said!
Any aviate folk in here? I’m curious since I’m going to the greener pasture side after you interview and are accepted what it’s like.
Quote: Any aviate folk in here? I’m curious since I’m going to the greener pasture side after you interview and are accepted what it’s like.
I interviewed for Aviate as a CFI but result was no joy. I'm starting Mesa in January and will get to try again with 500 hours with the company. I have two CFI buddies who are at Mesa at the moment and they got onboard with Aviate. I can link you up if you want.
Quote: I interviewed for Aviate as a CFI but result was no joy. I'm starting Mesa in January and will get to try again with 500 hours with the company. I have two CFI buddies who are at Mesa at the moment and they got onboard with Aviate. I can link you up if you want.
that be much appreciated. UAL is my #1 choice currently.
Quote: that be much appreciated. UAL is my #1 choice currently.
It is mine as well, but I got shot down once, so got a bit discouraged, they are meticulous for Aviate, but that doesn't mean traditional route is out. Shoot me a PM if you like we can link up.
16  66  106  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  120  126  166  216 
Page 116 of 271
Go to