Latest with RPA

Subscribe
29  69  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  89 
Page 79 of 104
Go to
Where have they been sending folks for the ATP/CTP course recently?
Quote: Where have they been sending folks for the ATP/CTP course recently?

Either L3 Orlando or Dallas.

Also. Rumor from those in training.

$17k bonus paid increments, most of bonus in 4th/5th year…
Quote: Where have they been sending folks for the ATP/CTP course recently?
They're sending me to L3 MCO!
Quote: They're sending me to L3 MCO!
Awesome! How far in advance did they send your travel details?

Thank you guys for the info!
Cadets, when are y’all applying? My recruiter told me to reach out when I’m at ATP mins, but that seems wayyyy too late to let them know. Wouldn’t want to wait 3-6 months for a class date if I didn’t have too..
Quote: Cadets, when are y’all applying? My recruiter told me to reach out when I’m at ATP mins, but that seems wayyyy too late to let them know. Wouldn’t want to wait 3-6 months for a class date if I didn’t have too..
Cadets don’t need to apply. By being accepted as a cadet you’ve done your technical interview and you just need to keep your recruiter updated with times and projected finish date of the mins. I had been updating my recruiter from 200 hours all the way to my mins and till my class date was scheduled.
Quote: Cadets don’t need to apply. By being accepted as a cadet you’ve done your technical interview and you just need to keep your recruiter updated with times and projected finish date of the mins. I had been updating my recruiter from 200 hours all the way to my mins and till my class date was scheduled.
Did they only give you a class date upon reaching minimums or you got a CJO before that ?
Quote: Cadets don’t need to apply. By being accepted as a cadet you’ve done your technical interview and you just need to keep your recruiter updated with times and projected finish date of the mins. I had been updating my recruiter from 200 hours all the way to my mins and till my class date was scheduled.
I was told that I would still need to apply so that it’s on file (a formality really). She said to let her know when I’m at mins, but scared that it’s going to throw me 2 or more months after hitting mins.
Quote: I was told that I would still need to apply so that it’s on file (a formality really). She said to let her know when I’m at mins, but scared that it’s going to throw me 2 or more months after hitting mins.
That’s much different than what I and others had experienced but maybe with the new rush things have changed.
Quote: I was told that I would still need to apply so that it’s on file (a formality really). She said to let her know when I’m at mins, but scared that it’s going to throw me 2 or more months after hitting mins.
So apply 2 months before you hit mins then.
29  69  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  89 
Page 79 of 104
Go to