Moving Forward

Subscribe
10  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  30 
Page 20 of 45
Go to
Quote: Primary theory on the line is flight attendant attrition. Could also be that the company is expecting to pick up CRJ700 flying, even though nothing has been confirmed yet, so they are building up FAs to staff larger aircraft.
It’s attrition
They are quitting left and right
Quote: Aren't there moderators on this forum to delete all this nonsense?
Yes, please protect us from opinions we might disagree with. I won't tell you which ones until later, so you better get it right!
Quote: Yes, please protect us from opinions we might disagree with. I won't tell you which ones until later, so you better get it right!
It's a pilot forum in a discussion about Awac. Stay on topic. I don't want to sift through 3 pages of back and forth about politics.
Quote: It's a pilot forum in a discussion about Awac. Stay on topic. I don't want to sift through 3 pages of back and forth about politics.
You’re in the wrong place then. APC is all about thread drift and assorted ranting. It’s like hockey being that people show up to see a fight as much as watch a good game.
Quote: It’s attrition
They are quitting left and right
Exactly Endeavor furloughed to many FA’s and got caught with their pants down when offered more DL flying. It would be the kiss of death if UA offered AW more flying in an upcoming month and suddenly they can’t hold the flying due to FA staffing issues. The Ice is already thin and summer is approaching on AW’s future.
Quote: Exactly Endeavor furloughed to many FA’s and got caught with their pants down when offered more DL flying. It would be the kiss of death if UA offered AW more flying in an upcoming month and suddenly they can’t hold the flying due to FA staffing issues. The Ice is already thin and summer is approaching on AW’s future.
Two years of flying left at minimum. That’s an eternity in aviation time. There are large contractual penalties if United drops us. The sky may fall, but it won’t be falling for awhile.
Nobody makes it to the end. It renews prior or ends prior.
Quote: Two years of flying left at minimum. That’s an eternity in aviation time. There are large contractual penalties if United drops us. The sky may fall, but it won’t be falling for awhile.
Tell that to the expresssjet guys .
Quote: Tell that to the expresssjet guys .
Expressjet was a WO, can’t really pay penalties to yourself.

If we get to this time in ‘22 and no hope on the horizon, it’s probably time to start polishing the resume.
Quote: Expressjet was a WO, can’t really pay penalties to yourself.

If we get to this time in ‘22 and no hope on the horizon, it’s probably time to start polishing the resume.
WO, LOL! Not hardly.
10  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  30 
Page 20 of 45
Go to