What’s the latest?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15  55  105 
Page 5 of 114
Go to
Quote: Yes, I have an investment management firm that invests my assets in stock. I am well pleased. Outperforms the markets on both the upside and the downside, over the long haul.

Beats bonds and sticking it under my mattress.
I think Aero1900 was asking specifically if you'd invest in Sun Country stock.

I'm on the fence - if I weren't on 1st year pay and had more money to utilize, I probably would.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Quote: I think Aero1900 was asking specifically if you'd invest in Sun Country stock.

I'm on the fence - if I weren't on 1st year pay and had more money to utilize, I probably would.

Thanks, I misunderstood.
a less risky investment... https://careers.spirit.com/careers-h...672?lang=en-us
how would you define industry standard pay rates for 767? asking for a friend.
Quote: how would you define industry standard pay rates for 767? asking for a friend.
take 767 carriers rate add them up and divide? But take out the lowest of the low (atlas) then the highest of the high (FedEx).... so United/delta/American..
Union put out agreed upon 767 numbers, and aside from 1st year FO, they're within a few bucks of Kalitta 767 rates. Not too bad.

12 year FO here would make more than a 12 year captain at Southern!

Quote: Union put out agreed upon 767 numbers, and aside from 1st year FO, they're within a few bucks of Kalitta 767 rates. Not too bad.

12 year FO here would make more than a 12 year captain at Southern!

It’s actually 2 dollars an hour more than Kallita currently pays. Kallita also pays the same rate for a 777, and 747. Kalitta’s new rates still have to be voted on. the Sun country 767 rates are the highest rates in the ACMI world. These rates are also up for renegotiating in section six, as well as the current 737 rates. I was surprised to see the wide body rates as high as they were. I know it’s not Fedex or ups rates.
So... when is Amazon buying Sun Country?
Quote: It’s actually 2 dollars an hour more than Kallita currently pays. Kallita also pays the same rate for a 777, and 747. Kalitta’s new rates still have to be voted on. the Sun country 767 rates are the highest rates in the ACMI world. These rates are also up for renegotiating in section six, as well as the current 737 rates. I was surprised to see the wide body rates as high as they were. I know it’s not Fedex or ups rates.
I wonder what the monthly guarantee is?
The rates are exact same as ABX
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15  55  105 
Page 5 of 114
Go to