What’s the latest?

Subscribe
3  43  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  63  103 
Page 53 of 114
Go to
Quote: You want to be clicking that update button. Nothing will get “screwed up” you’re doing the correct thing
Thank you!!
Has anybody received interview invites recently? I submitted in the early part of December and haven't heard a peep.

ATP, 2500~ TT~, 550~ TPIC, 3 Types
I just got an invite today to interview in March, 1700 TT, 50 121 SIC, RATP for less than 500 XC, and have a separate aviation degree. Any recommendations for gouges or what the interview process looks like?
Quote: I just got an invite today to interview in March, 1700 TT, 50 121 SIC, RATP for less than 500 XC, and have a separate aviation degree. Any recommendations for gouges or what the interview process looks like?
I used aviationinterviews.com for when I interviewed back in the summer. It was totally on point. Unless things changed drastically expect a very welcoming and relaxed environment
Thanks! I took a brief look it seemed pretty detailed. Worked well for my regional interview. I assume a suit would be the norm for the interview or are some people wearing a dress shirt/polo and slacks?
Quote: Thanks! I took a brief look it seemed pretty detailed. Worked well for my regional interview. I assume a suit would be the norm for the interview or are some people wearing a dress shirt/polo and slacks?
Absolutely you should wear a suit....
Yeah I was fairly certain that was a dumb question ... my bad.
Quote: Thanks! I took a brief look it seemed pretty detailed. Worked well for my regional interview. I assume a suit would be the norm for the interview or are some people wearing a dress shirt/polo and slacks?
wear a track suit. You might not make It past the front entry…
Is there a link yet to see a copy of the new contract?
What’s Sun Country’s stance on the vax? Required to start training? Do they ask on the interview if you have the vax? It was not a question on the application
3  43  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  63  103 
Page 53 of 114
Go to