Express jet reboot?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
https://airwaysmag.com/airlines/expr...2021-relaunch/
It will be tough, Via air, or Contour have tried it. Unless they give away seats indefinitely I don’t see how it will be successful during these times. I think those secondary markets or under serviced cities are most likely in areas where there’s not a whole lot of disposable income anyways especially now.
Does United have a say?
Did they furlough or terminate? At this point it matters.
Furloughed
The Revenge of Surejet!
Serious question, what assets does XJT actually own as far as aircraft, rotable parts, etc.? Was the certificate surrendered when they closed? If not, then would they not be in the same situation where they have a very senior pilot group who is paid at the top of the scale?
Im curious to know who the financial backers are for this one... XJT has nothing, so there must be some decent financial backers involved if this is really going to happen.
It’s Denver F/O! He must’ve sold his castle and maybe one of his Lamborghini’s and is getting back into the regional world!
I can’t imagine this ever getting off the ground. Senior pilots in startup with a questionable business model.....what could go wrong.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to