What it would take to be a yes to LOA13

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 10
Go to
Quote: This TA is proof that negoating behind close doors isn't the answer. Solid and resonable list.
so true. I’m so dissatisfied with the Bos lec’s answers he gave me. Very very disappointed. When is the mec and lecs up for election again?
Quote: so true. I’m so dissatisfied with the Bos lec’s answers he gave me. Very very disappointed. When is the mec and lecs up for election again?
I believe a special election can occur soon, right after they all get recalled.
Quote: that’s a solid list... buuuut it’ll pass without all that so.....
Care to bet on that? No chance this passes.
Quote: Care to bet on that? No chance this passes.
Yeah this thing’s DOA. Never seen such a desperate sell job from the company...they know it’s dead. Union rep I talked to acknowledged it’s probably dead. Juicer site poll, which was fairly close last vote, shows 82%-18% no. Unless something crazy comes out that will change minds, don’t think it will, even if dominion machines are used 😂
Quote: Care to bet on that? No chance this passes.
I wish you were right but pilots vote with their short sighted glasses based on the immediate return in their wallets. No matter what macho comes out of their mouths. We know what we are. Now it’s just negotiating the price.
Quote: I wish you were right but pilots vote with their short sighted glasses based on the immediate return in their wallets. No matter what macho comes out of their mouths. We know what we are. Now it’s just negotiating the price.
All signs are pointing to “NO”. Hope I’m right.
Quote: I wish you were right but pilots vote with their short sighted glasses based on the immediate return in their wallets. No matter what macho comes out of their mouths. We know what we are. Now it’s just negotiating the price.
Respectfully, you’re a Mesa pilot. Stop acting like you know what is going on at jetblue. Have you read the TA or any supporting documents? Have you talked to or surveyed any JetBlue pilots, union reps, or company leadership about any of it?
You can hop on the bet if you’d like.
Quote: Respectfully, you’re a Mesa pilot. Stop acting like you know what is going on at jetblue. Have you read the TA or any supporting documents? Have you talked to or surveyed any JetBlue pilots, union reps, or company leadership about any of it?
Respectfully, he did post something earlier that advocated against this TA and I’m sure many of us agree it’s a **** sandwich. He may not be jetblue but he’s giving us some outside perspective.
I’ve talked to a good amount of people. Only came across 1 that was a yes and another who was on the fence leaning yes. If I had to wager my own money, I would bet this doesn’t pass.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 10
Go to