Planesense

Subscribe
39  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  59  99  149 
Page 49 of 299
Go to
Quote: Odd response but I'm glad to hear we agree on much.

Don't flatter yourself. The only thing that you wrote that I agreed with was "the PC12 is a great airplane" & "The PT6 is a great engine"

Now if you want to discuss the advantages/disadvantages of single engine versus multi-engine for the one millionth time on this website, fine. Just do it from your real account instead of being a troll. What's odd is that you suddenly decide to sign up yesterday out of the blue for the first time just so you could pounce on a company's misfortune with a very serious accident.
Quote: Never said their pilots weren't good, just I wasn't comfortable operating a single engine airplane like an airliner. It's a personal preference.
And these terrible work conditions that Planesense pilots work in?
My gosh what touchy fellows you are. Reading all this sophistry makes me want to quote a little Shakespeare, "Methinks thou dost protest too much".
Quote: Isn't it possible some people may be wiling to move, but may wait to move until they're hired?
You have 30 days to relocate after you sign the papers
Flight safety sim gouge anyone? I'm almost to the point where I'm putting in my two weeks at my current place of employment, weirdddd feeling
The sim gouge is: know the profiles and company procedures, make sure you are very comfortable with IFR. It's straightforward training; best of luck.

The real gouge is to make sure you eat your weight in Texas BBQ while down in DFW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://www.ntsb.gov/_layouts/ntsb.av...06X32926&key=1
Any chances there are any openings in DFW area at the moment or within a few months?

Not sure what the current qualifications are that will get you considered?

I'm interested in the Company from what I have read, but am still doing research.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Quote: Any chances there are any openings in DFW area at the moment or within a few months?

Not sure what the current qualifications are that will get you considered?

I'm interested in the Company from what I have read, but am still doing research.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

No base in DFW at the moment, you would have to move close to PSM, PDK, or MCO.
Thank You, not sure where I would like to relocate to at this time, starting my research.
39  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  59  99  149 
Page 49 of 299
Go to