Let The Surge Begin (For Hiring and Training)

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: Unfortunately, that is not how any of this works. I've recently gotten an education on that section of our contract. No SDP, no NHJAC. They can stuff all the new hires they want in front of me and there is no compensation or disincentive for them to do so. I will be on narrow body pay until someone is kind enough to start training pilots on property. Until then I am stuck and get to watch them fill the seat I was awarded with new hires.
did you bid the 75 as your last choice when you were hired?
Quote: Well yea, I will get a nominal payment, but it’s more of a life planning issue. I’m not trying to complain. Though when they put the estimated training thru put on the bid posting and it doesn’t come to fruition it kind of makes it difficult to make plans.
The estimate is just that an estimate. I understand the planning part. However, trying to plan anything in aviation is almost impossible. Without super seniority it’s very hard to dictate when you would go to training regardless.
I've got one question. Do you ever post and then discover that you were logged in as a different persona than you thought?
Quote: I've got one question. Do you ever post and then discover that you were logged in as a different persona than you thought?
Well that was random. Or was it?
Quote: I've got one question. Do you ever post and then discover that you were logged in as a different persona than you thought?

I’ve walked up to computers in AOC before that were left logged on to PFC. I just went in and changed standing bid. JK
162 new hires for 2021 at Brown seems laughable...
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to