Psa new hire

Subscribe
12  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  32  72  122 
Page 22 of 185
Go to
Quote: You right about being patient, but I keep turning down corporate offers and waiting for a call that never arrives while seeing less experienced pilots getting class dates. No disrespect to anyone, we all deserve a chance and having 2500tt doesn’t make me a better pilot that a 1500 commercial but objectively I should have received an interview invitation by now. One more month delay and I’m a King Air dude f* it
Entitled much? No offense bro...You aren’t entitled to a interview invitation...
Quote: Entitled much? No offense bro...You aren’t entitled to a interview invitation...
I didn’t take it as that. He said objectively - meaning based on what he’s seeing, not what he’s feeling - and I think he’s correct. Based on objective measures (times and experience are all we have to go on), he should have received an interview. I don’t think that’s an entitlement attitude, and I don’t think he’s wrong for being frustrated.
Quote: I didn’t take it as that. He said objectively - meaning based on what he’s seeing, not what he’s feeling - and I think he’s correct. Based on objective measures (times and experience are all we have to go on), he should have received an interview. I don’t think that’s an entitlement attitude, and I don’t think he’s wrong for being frustrated.
I understand his frustration and all that, it’s one thing to be hopeful but it’s another to expect a interview.
Quote: **** I just got an invitation Email from Endeavor, no kidding , right after I finished typing my last message. Lol, good luck to everyone , I’m sure it’s a matter of time, it is a frustrating process look at me loosing my ****.
You need to get that under control before you start dealing with crew scheduling. Lol.
Quote: You need to get that under control before you start dealing with crew scheduling. Lol.
LOL those dang recorded lines get a lot of people in trouble
Quote: Entitled much? No offense bro...You aren’t entitled to a interview invitation...
And the “0 comprehensive reading skills title” goes to.....Swakid!!!!
Quote: LOL those dang recorded lines get a lot of people in trouble
Yea for real. Plenty of guys have dug their own grave by going bonkers on the phone with CS.
Quote: Yea for real. Plenty of guys have dug their own grave by going bonkers on the phone with CS.
Guys have lost opportunities for going off online too, especially when they give out information that can make them identifiable. Like qualifications…. You’d be surprised whose eyes wander these halls.
Yep absolutely. I don't have FB or tweeter because it is not worth it, even if you don't necessarily say anything wrong, some may construe it another way and that is all it takes in this day and age.
Quote: And the “0 comprehensive reading skills title” goes to.....Swakid!!!!
Its all good, keep expecting that interview....
12  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  32  72  122 
Page 22 of 185
Go to