ATL crew hotels

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6 
Page 6 of 6
Go to
Quote: And yet that didn't stop a gunfight in a parking lot nearby that resulted in a bullet entering a pilot's room.
Correct. At the very least, I guess folks are less likely to get car jacked while gassing up.
Quote: Just got switched to the Renaissance Concourse for CQ. Any good food rec’s?
I was there in January for 6 weeks. Had OK luck with Amazon Fresh grocery delivery. The few issues were less about the actual deliveries and more about availability of items I wanted/ordered. Easy to chose a delivery time that works on your schedule (you chose a 2 hour window) and the front desk at the Renaissance seemed pretty adept at accepting and holding the deliveries till I got them. Otherwise, I became a DoorDash power user when I wanted anything outside of the usual VA Ave suspects or daylight hours.
People posting about hotels and food. This is a barometer things are starting to get back to normal.
Quote: I was there in January for 6 weeks. Had OK luck with Amazon Fresh grocery delivery. The few issues were less about the actual deliveries and more about availability of items I wanted/ordered. Easy to chose a delivery time that works on your schedule (you chose a 2 hour window) and the front desk at the Renaissance seemed pretty adept at accepting and holding the deliveries till I got them. Otherwise, I became a DoorDash power user when I wanted anything outside of the usual VA Ave suspects or daylight hours.
I'm going add on this way because the editing window is closed and I wished I'd known this when I went down to training...

If you're counting on on-campus food options, use caution. With most corporate employees working from home, the GO campus is pretty much shut down. The main cafeteria/food court is completely shuttered except for the Starbucks which is only open 7am-2pm. Everything else is grab and go from a cooler, gas station style. Salads, sandwiches, sushi, drinks, snacks as well as some heat and serve entrees (though microwaves seemed oddly hard to find). The Speed Line is also open but same situation. Often not another human in sight, just a pay kiosk. Sim break rooms are still as well stocked as ever. At least, this was my experience Jan-mid Feb.
2  3  4  5  6 
Page 6 of 6
Go to