Envoy Pilot Errors brings FAA stern warning

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 13 of 13
Go to
Quote: All I need to know, is this: Are there two spaces after the periods??? Because there should be!
All I can say is I love the twist on your screen name. It's almost as twisted as his testimony at hearings.
Advice to all. Get the questions printed out in writing, along with your answers. Do not leave the meeting until they provide the printout. Make sure your union representatives insist on printed or emailed copies before you leave, and before you agree to anything.
Quote: All I can say is I love the twist on your screen name. It's almost as twisted as his testimony at hearings.
Advice to all. Get the questions printed out in writing, along with your answers. Do not leave the meeting until they provide the printout. Make sure your union representatives insist on printed or emailed copies before you leave, and before you agree to anything.
It makes me giggle.
Does the recent change of the old 175 fleet captain going back to the line relate to any of this? Or was it a normal tenure? I would rather fly the line than deal with management headaches. So guessing it was already in the works.
also this is across both fleets, the issues.
Was/is this posted on the my.envoyair somewhere? A CA recently mentioned it was there, but wasn’t sure if it was intentional or unintentional. Couldn’t remember where. Still trying to find it and no one wants to say where they saw it but Facebook groups.
Quote: Was/is this posted on the my.envoyair somewhere? A CA recently mentioned it was there, but wasn’t sure if it was intentional or unintentional. Couldn’t remember where. Still trying to find it and no one wants to say where they saw it but Facebook groups.
Your seat rep will probably send it to you by request.
3  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 13 of 13
Go to