AA Hiring?

Subscribe
65  115  155  161  162  163  164  165  166  167  168  169  175  215  265 
Page 165 of 274
Go to
Quote: you’ll go to the review board. You most likely have something messed up in your paperwork. Or they needed more clarification on something. Review board is just an example extra step most everyone gets the CJO after. Now when it meets and how often varies. So you could hear back in week to a month. Keep your head up!
It meets every Monday. Generally you’ll hear back that day, but might take a week or so.
I've been through 2 initial types and numerous CQTs. If you have problems in training, you should look in the mirror. I've had nothing but great experiences in both CLT and DFW (GSW?).
Looks like they’re officially slowing flow at WOs. Are they officially slowing hiring in general or just flow to stop taking from their own?
Quote: Looks like they’re officially slowing flow at WOs. Are they officially slowing hiring in general or just flow to stop taking from their own?
2 of the 4 new hire classes at AA for November have been cancelled. No new hire classes in December.

Envoy is slowing the flow, but this was expected. They have been flowing more than they have had to for several months now. They are just correcting it back to what it "should" have been in the first place since they are shrinking. Envoy flow is based on the size of the Envoy pilot group. They finally "fixed the glitch".
They have been flowing more than required from envoy. New hires are currently waiting 3+ months for training. A huge percentage of Recurrent classes getting canceled every month due to CKA staffing
Quote: 2 of the 4 new hire classes at AA for November have been cancelled. No new hire classes in December.

Envoy is slowing the flow, but this was expected. They have been flowing more than they have had to for several months now. They are just correcting it back to what it "should" have been in the first place since they are shrinking. Envoy flow is based on the size of the Envoy pilot group. They finally "fixed the glitch".
Not entirely true on the Classes. They only canceled 2 November dates 16 and 23 as they go into Thanksgiving. Clases back on November 30 and December has 2 classes 7 and 14.

That will round out the year I believe.
Quote: Not entirely true on the Classes. They only canceled 2 November dates 16 and 23 as they go into Thanksgiving. Clases back on November 30 and December has 2 classes 7 and 14.

That will round out the year I believe.
Pretty typical for most years,
Are we on track to hit the 2200 number they were talking about for 2022?
Quote: 2 of the 4 new hire classes at AA for November have been cancelled. No new hire classes in December.

There was a PSA memo saying that they cancelled all December AA classes. Im assuming that isn't true?
Quote: Are we on track to hit the 2200 number they were talking about for 2022?
i don’t think so. Would be happy to be wrong though.
65  115  155  161  162  163  164  165  166  167  168  169  175  215  265 
Page 165 of 274
Go to