AA Hiring?

Subscribe
75  125  165  171  172  173  174  175  176  177  178  179  185  225 
Page 175 of 273
Go to
Quote: 2 of us. I got the job. And I sent a lleter to the review board
Did you submit that through AA credentials?
Pilot.recruitment
What if we follow the guy on IG Flywithgarrett?
Still Waiting
Interviewed over 8 weeks ago with being sent to the review board. Emailed them twice within the first three weeks after the interview and have not received a response.

Been refreshing my email and checking my junk/spam folders - nothing but crickets.

If not selected, does AA email the candidate saying TBNT or should one just assume they didn't make the cut?
American Hiring...
Today I received a CJO from United, but American is my first pick and they pulled my application for review over 2 months ago and I went to RTAG and meet the chiefs and it seemed to go well. I have heard people on here say let them know you have a CJO and AA will get you in for an interview. Here is the question, where and how do I let them know? Thanks in advance!
Quote: Interviewed over 8 weeks ago with being sent to the review board. Emailed them twice within the first three weeks after the interview and have not received a response.

Been refreshing my email and checking my junk/spam folders - nothing but crickets.

If not selected, does AA email the candidate saying TBNT or should one just assume they didn't make the cut?

You’ll either get a tbnt or a cjo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Today I received a CJO from United, but American is my first pick and they pulled my application for review over 2 months ago and I went to RTAG and meet the chiefs and it seemed to go well. I have heard people on here say let them know you have a CJO and AA will get you in for an interview. Here is the question, where and how do I let them know? Thanks in advance!
Email [email protected]
Also, don't wait; go to United and if you get the AA gig, awesome. If not, enjoy your career at UAL.
Quote: Today I received a CJO from United, but American is my first pick and they pulled my application for review over 2 months ago and I went to RTAG and meet the chiefs and it seemed to go well. I have heard people on here say let them know you have a CJO and AA will get you in for an interview. Here is the question, where and how do I let them know? Thanks in advance!
Go to United. Update the app at AA if that’s your number one.
Crash Pad
To any AA pilots looking for a crash pad in CLT.

I have one available. It is the closest crash pad in CLT with private or shared (2 person) rooms.

Please reach out via call or text at (704) 750-0533

I am also offering referral $$ if you someone you know signs up.
Never turn down a class date even if UAL isn't your first pick. AA wasn't my first pick but they were the first to call... been happy here and decided to stay. You never know. Also, in this environment it's a matter of time before AA calls so just sit tight and then make that decision later.
75  125  165  171  172  173  174  175  176  177  178  179  185  225 
Page 175 of 273
Go to