Predicting the future

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 5 of 7
Go to
Quote: That’s all you got? The spelling of his name doesn’t matter. His actions do. Seems you idolize this guy. Do you know his middle name, his hobbies? Don’t be so obvious in your admiration of the man.
I idolize and admire the guy because I correct your spelling? Ok. I’m just trying to save you further embarrassment. Your argument rant loses a lot of steam when you mess up the basics.
Quote: Your argument rant loses a lot of steam when you mess up the basics.
(Beermutt proofreading his post 98 times before hitting Submit)
I only proofread it three times! I had doubts about the spelling of ‘argument’

And I go by beernutt, otherwise I love your work.
Quote: I only proofread it three times! I had doubts about the spelling of ‘argument’

And I go by beernutt, otherwise I love your work.
Ironic, isn’t it?
Quote: I idolize and admire the guy because I correct your spelling? Ok. I’m just trying to save you further embarrassment. Your argument rant loses a lot of steam when you mess up the basics.
There was no argument. Par for the course of one who has no argument to go directly to the spelling of someone’s name.

Very informative, DeerNut.
Quote: Understood, but that’s not the point. A company should never alienate any of their current or future customers, regardless of political affiliation.

Again, publicly held companies should stay neutral and provide the same level of service to all. Ed Bastion is violating Delta’s own social media policies. That hypocrisy irritates the hell out of me. “Do as I say, not as I do” mentality coming right from the top.
Oh I absolutely agree. Believe me I am utilizing amazing restraint in what I say about this issue.
Quote: Bastian. The CEO of Delta Air Lines is Edward Bastian. A bastion is something else. If he’s going to live rent-free in your head you may want to make sure his name is spelled correctly on the lease.
Mr Bastian is not living rent free in anyone's head. Many see his actions as detrimental to the company where we all work. Nothing more. I agree with you that if one is to be critical of Mr. Bastian... or Delta Air Lines... one should also spell them correctly. Only because guys like you focus on that misspelling and deflect from the real issue.
I saw there was some confusion on everyones names. Its Bastion, Guum, and Andersen. People, it's important to be specific and accerate.

Thank you in advance for your attention in this matter.
Is there any speculation on the future of the 717 in DTW? CR is adding 36 CA spots to ATL. Does that mean minimal backfill to vacated 717A positions in DTW or what? Maybe a DTW 717 closure on the next 365 AE?
Quote: Is there any speculation on the future of the 717 in DTW? CR is adding 36 CA spots to ATL. Does that mean minimal backfill to vacated 717A positions in DTW or what? Maybe a DTW 717 closure on the next 365 AE?
I wouldn't be surprised if they add more to DTW in the subsequent clean ups through the rest of the year. Especially when they might have to pull 717s out of storage to meet demand.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 5 of 7
Go to