Current reality

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: I agree with pretty much everything except forced upgrades. They will happen again. Senior FOs on the 175 will realize they can make almost as much as a junior CA on the 145 and stay put. 145 FOs will have high attrition and struggle to gain 1000 hours.

Everyone hired right now will be forced to upgrade.
this guy gets it.

145 and 175 are two different airlines.
Quote: I agree with pretty much everything except forced upgrades. They will happen again. Senior FOs on the 175 will realize they can make almost as much as a junior CA on the 145 and stay put. 145 FOs will have high attrition and struggle to gain 1000 hours.

Everyone hired right now will be forced to upgrade.
All crews are being raped right now. 175 guys at least get some lube, 145 crews use their own blood and tears.
Quote: All crews are being raped right now. 175 guys at least get some lube, 145 crews use their own blood and tears.
Yeah, but $h!t from crew scheduling and management still isn’t very good lube.
Quote: Yeah, but $h!t from crew scheduling and management still isn’t very good lube.
Bid DFW. MR has turned into CW but more polite.
Quote: Bid DFW. MR has turned into CW but more polite.
AE is turning same. No good CPOs left.
Dinging pilots with MA over illegal reassignments (like ACARS ras etc), denying every single BR for non blood relatives etc.

Bull****.

​​​​​​​
Quote: AE is turning same. No good CPOs left.
Dinging pilots with MA over illegal reassignments (like ACARS ras etc), denying every single BR for non blood relatives etc.

Bull****.
That sucks but what I heard about MR doing to try to suss out people sitting reserve out of position was way worse.
Quote: Bid DFW. MR has turned into CW but more polite.
I would argue that MR is worse than CW as CW didn’t go on witch hunts for pilots not being in base on reserve.
Quote: this guy gets it.

145 and 175 are two different airlines.
It’s the same at SkyWest, just switch 145 for CRJ. Heck even two completely different training departments.
Quote: I would argue that MR is worse than CW as CW didn’t go on witch hunts for pilots not being in base on reserve.
Can't disagree with you there. How old is MR? How can you have a chief pilot who isn't a pilot?
Quote: Can't disagree with you there. How old is MR? How can you have a chief pilot who isn't a pilot?
He is not the chief pilot. RN is the CP for 119 purposes.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to