DL Hiring: New Process

Subscribe
123  173  213  219  220  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  233  273  323 
Page 223 of 508
Go to
Quote: Thanks for the reassurance.
0 for 2 here. YMMV and hopefully will. GL!
Quote: 0 for 2 here. YMMV and hopefully will. GL!
Sorry to hear that.
Quote: I received my invitation to do the assessment last Monday and the link for the assessment was sent the next day. Completed Saturday evening but have not heard anything yet.

Did you get results? Did they take longer since you took it on a Saturday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Did you get results? Did they take longer since you took it on a Saturday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Still nothing. Sent the follow up email today.
The fated day 7..
It is day 7 after the Career Expo. I know they send the emails in the evenings. I was wondering who people are contacting regarding the assessment? Is it the recruiting team on Facebook? I am trying to plan ahead is all.
Quote: It is day 7 after the Career Expo. I know they send the emails in the evenings. I was wondering who people are contacting regarding the assessment? Is it the recruiting team on Facebook? I am trying to plan ahead is all.
I wouldn’t go seeking an explanation as to why you haven’t gotten an assessment yet, regardless of expo attendance or not. Maybe you’re confusing the 7 day thing with people who have actually taken the assessment but haven’t heard back yet?
Quote: 0 for 2 here. YMMV and hopefully will. GL!
Sorry to hear that. Was that on the assessment or interview?
Quote: So same thing here, just emailed them as it was day 7 and got the invite within an hour or two.
I am going off of what these two were saying. I still have a few hours before they send out the Monday assessment emails if I recall correctly.
I just reread what they were talking about, and those two had already taken the assessment. All I can do is hope that I get that email this afternoon.
Quote: I am going off of what these two were saying. I still have a few hours before they send out the Monday assessment emails if I recall correctly.
Sorry, I didn’t meant for that to come off as disrespectful. From what I gather - I think those 2 were saying that if you didn’t hear back within 7 days after taking the assessment that you should reach out to recruiting to see what the status of the assessment was. Maybe someone else can clarify. Do they typically send out assessments at a certain day/time?
123  173  213  219  220  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  233  273  323 
Page 223 of 508
Go to