DL Hiring: New Process

Subscribe
213  263  303  309  310  311  312  313  314  315  316  317  323  363  413 
Page 313 of 507
Go to
Quote: You mean again?

Don't really think he cares if it's "again," just if there's rumors or a chance in the future. I'd venture to guess that it's a possibility, but I wouldn't bank on it happening any time soon. How long have they been talking about this BOS base.
Quote: It is very similar and you can do as many practice rounds as you need. Went in the way back machine to cut and paste this for you. Good luck!

Bump from #1616:

That's the one I did and steer everyone towards. Here's the sections from post 91. Can't practice the comm one at this site. I just recommend turning the volume up and write it down. That's the only task you can use a pen and paper. Plus you can practice each section before the real test.

"8 sections

Spatial orientation (ndb/rmi in relation to aircraft-its timed for 3 mins)

Reaction speed (click when two shapes match each other)

Deductive logical thinking (sudoku style—which shape should be in which position on the grid)

Monitoring ability(how many dots are moving around in a circle)

Multi-tasking capability (3 tasks at once—-adding/subtracting, determining if shapes are duplicated in a row of other shapes, and a slider like the game asteroids where you avoid objects to prevent a crash)

Auditory comprehension (audio clips of clearance read backs or approach clearances and you have to choose the correct answer from 3 multiple choice options)

Complex control (use your mouse to guide your plane through a series of rotating circles)

Work-related behavior(standard personality test)"
Thanks much! Are we allowed to use headphones for the ATC part?
Quote: Thanks much! Are we allowed to use headphones for the ATC part?
Complex control exercise that make you go through a tunnel seems awfully fast on Cut e website. Is this how it is on the actual test?

Thanks
Quote: Speaking of MCO/FLL, any chances or rumors of those becoming pilot bases some day?
No. heard it personally from a VP in flight Ops within the last week. Even with Latam being in Miami and that growth for DL, there are zero thoughts or plans to have a S Florida pilot base. It will not happen. Sorry.
Quote: Complex control exercise that make you go through a tunnel seems awfully fast on Cut e website. Is this how it is on the actual test?

Thanks
It gets pretty fast. There is a button to press to slow down.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Folks!

For those who have done RST prep, how similar is the personality test compared to the real one?

Thanks
Rst prep
Quote: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Folks!

For those who have done RST prep, how similar is the personality test compared to the real one?

Thanks
I went thru 300 of the RST in prep i dont know if it help or made a difference.

The assessment one had i think 5 options strongly agree/ agree / neutral / disagree / strongly disagree

I stayed in agree/ disagree with one ore two strong’s

The interview all most 600 questions is true or False with repeats of same question different way they say answer first thing that pops in your head dont over think.

Like (do you only some times have constipation)

False - could mean many or non
True - some

You can start to think to much they are worded little weird sometimes.
Quote: Thanks much! Are we allowed to use headphones for the ATC part?
yes
just did it and have interview invite
Quote: No. heard it personally from a VP in flight Ops within the last week. Even with Latam being in Miami and that growth for DL, there are zero thoughts or plans to have a S Florida pilot base. It will not happen. Sorry.
You must have been in the same room then when I asked that question.
Quote: No. heard it personally from a VP in flight Ops within the last week. Even with Latam being in Miami and that growth for DL, there are zero thoughts or plans to have a S Florida pilot base. It will not happen. Sorry.
That makes me think it'll be on the next AE instead of BOS
213  263  303  309  310  311  312  313  314  315  316  317  323  363  413 
Page 313 of 507
Go to