DL Hiring: New Process

Subscribe
23  63  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  83  123  173 
Page 73 of 508
Go to
Should be obvious … but if you go buy a new suit, WEAR IT a couple 3-4 times before the interview. Take the frau out to a fancy dinner, sit in a Starbucks and look important, be the best dressed person at McDonald’s …. But break it in.
Interview Assessment
Received my invite for the online assessment. Took them less than 2 weeks to get back to me after the "fix it" email. For anyone wondering, yes. Invest in someone professional to work on your app. Currently using Ready, Set, Takeoff for practice. Wish me luck in the assessment.
Quote: 3301128[/url]]What kind of purple are we talking? Grapes? Barney? A light shade that would fit in with Harry and Lloyd?
Passport Plum?
Quote: Passport Plum?
Oh, of course. Smart!
Quote: What kind of purple are we talking? Grapes? Barney? A light shade that would fit in with Harry and Lloyd?
Ha. It was socially acceptable purple, but still, purple. You mean to tell me you've had two pairs of gloves this whole time!!??
Quote: Should be obvious … but if you go buy a new suit, WEAR IT a couple 3-4 times before the interview. Take the frau out to a fancy dinner, sit in a Starbucks and look important, be the best dressed person at McDonald’s …. But break it in.
This is also true with buying new dress shoes. They take a while to break in, and the last thing you want to be dealing with in an interview is a blister forming on your foot. Definitely a distraction.
Quote: This is also true with buying new dress shoes. They take a while to break in, and the last thing you want to be dealing with in an interview is a blister forming on your foot. Definitely a distraction.
Years ago, when DAL was a little starchier, I went sockless to class a few times. At the end of F/E school, Frost Ward took me aside and said: " Young buck, are you planning to wear socks on the line?" Not a word up until then.
Any consensus on if you don't hear back in a couple weeks after the assessment? Do they normally send a TBNT?
Quote: Any consensus on if you don't hear back in a couple weeks after the assessment? Do they normally send a TBNT?
Guy I know finally heard on day 17. And it was an invite. So there’s that…..
Quote: Any consensus on if you don't hear back in a couple weeks after the assessment? Do they normally send a TBNT?
A friend of mine waited three weeks before he got the invite. I waited less than 48 hours. Someone else failed but I’m not sure how long he waited prior to the TBNT. We were all notified, but I have no idea what causes the difference in wait times.
23  63  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  83  123  173 
Page 73 of 508
Go to