New Hire Class Drops

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 4 of 6
Go to
Quote: Can we get an update on the most recent class drops? I’m getting close to my class date and just wondering where people are being based and what they’re going to be flying. Thanks in advance!
50/50 CVG and NYC.
The last 10 classes have been 900.
Subject to change at no notice.
Going to have a better answer when the next vacancy comes out. So early November maybe.
Quote: Going to have a better answer when the next vacancy comes out. So early November maybe.

ATTENTION ALL POTENTIAL NEW HIRES: There is absolutely no way to predict what base or aircraft you will get, no matter what a recruiter tells you or what you think they told you. Don't take any advice you read on here or Facebook as it relates to new-hire assignments. Be mentally and financially fully prepared to get the absolutely worst case assignment. You are also best served by being prepared to be stuck in that assignment longer than you would be under current industry conditions.
How early in training do you get your base and aircraft?
Quote: ATTENTION ALL POTENTIAL NEW HIRES: There is absolutely no way to predict what base or aircraft you will get, no matter what a recruiter tells you or what you think they told you. Don't take any advice you read on here or Facebook as it relates to new-hire assignments. Be mentally and financially fully prepared to get the absolutely worst case assignment. You are also best served by being prepared to be stuck in that assignment longer than you would be under current industry conditions.
yeah I completely understand that. As a new hire there is little information as far as what to expect. For example, what training will look like in the midst of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. So it’s good to be able to hear other’s experiences so we can have some level of expectation.

Definitely expecting the worst. But the truth of the matter is, after flight instructing for 3 years, to have a salaried job, flying a jet, is a true joy to look forward to. Even if having to commute to base and maybe not flying my #1 aircraft, still very much looking forward to no more hot summers in a 172 doing stalls with students who, for lack of better words, try to kill you 6 days a week. So I’ll take the worst of the worst that Endeavor has to offer.
With all the movement happening here I wouldn't expect a new hire to be stuck in an unwanted base very long.
Quote: yeah I completely understand that. As a new hire there is little information as far as what to expect. For example, what training will look like in the midst of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. So it’s good to be able to hear other’s experiences so we can have some level of expectation.

Definitely expecting the worst. But the truth of the matter is, after flight instructing for 3 years, to have a salaried job, flying a jet, is a true joy to look forward to. Even if having to commute to base and maybe not flying my #1 aircraft, still very much looking forward to no more hot summers in a 172 doing stalls with students who, for lack of better words, try to kill you 6 days a week. So I’ll take the worst of the worst that Endeavor has to offer.

School house is contractually closed December 24-26 and 12/31-1/1.
Quote: School house is contractually closed December 24-26 and 12/31-1/1.
Awesome, thank you so very much!
Quote: With all the movement happening here I wouldn't expect a new hire to be stuck in an unwanted base very long.
Unless you get stuck with the 200 which locks you out of NYC and CVG for 18 months
Quote: How early in training do you get your base and aircraft?
you will find out before the first week is over of ground school. Usually you bid day 1 and find out within a couple days.

to be blunt for all new hires, expect to get CVG and come to this company anticipating that being one of your only choices. That said, you’ll be in the base you want well before you get off probation.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 4 of 6
Go to