Hiring 2021

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 17
Go to
Aloha,

I figured I would start a new thread, has anyone heard of any hiring rumors for 2021, or is it looking slim for the year? TIA
20 from the pool this year and 40-100 in 2022.
New vacancy bid adds 58 new hire positions in 2022.
Will likely be another bid for 787 staffing coming up as well.
I noticed the past windows were usually in November. Do you think this will be the case with the vacancy bid? I fly in the mainland but want to get back to family and live in Hawaii!
Quote: I noticed the past windows were usually in November. Do you think this will be the case with the vacancy bid? I fly in the mainland but want to get back to family and live in Hawaii!
They should open the application window around October/November time frame. It sounds like it’ll be 100 new hires in 2022 (after the 787 bid comes out).
Love it and can’t wait! I know the first year pay is a right of passage but I need to be home lol. Any other tips for getting on with Hawaiian?
Quote: Love it and can’t wait! I know the first year pay is a right of passage but I need to be home lol. Any other tips for getting on with Hawaiian?
I know first year pay is on the agenda during contract negotiations, but I don’t anticipate a change soon.

We’re planning on reopening Japan in the 4th quarter of this year. As of now it’s looking like the 787’s will be growth and not replacements for the 330’s…for now…
Thanks for the words of encouragement and I didn’t know about the contract update. That’s really good. So ready to leave the regional lol although it’s been good to me and my family, it’s time we had a chance to move back.
Quote: Thanks for the words of encouragement and I didn’t know about the contract update. That’s really good. So ready to leave the regional lol although it’s been good to me and my family, it’s time we had a chance to move back.
Keep at it and you’ll be here soon. 🤙🏼
Mahalo brother! Will do!
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 17
Go to