ATP CTP

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to
Quote: Finally just got the email from ATP Jets. No travel details yet. It does say under FAQs on SWOL that should be expected about 7 days before though

Does it have a schedule in the email? Curious to see the layout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Does it have a schedule in the email? Curious to see the layout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://atpflightschool.com/atp/ctp/
How far out from your class date did you get instructions for gaining access to the SkyWest Online website?

Thanks!
Just got a March 8 CRJ class date. I'm guessing some of this could change between now and then, but what is the typical itinerary that folks are seeing for CTP? What day of the week does it start, how many days total, and does it run straight from start to finish? Looking forward to joining the team.
I have only received one email stating “confirmed for ERJ ground class 11/22/21 FO/DEN”. And CTP ATP course to begin 11/08/21 (no location mentioned).

is the CTP ATP course also being conducted in Denver?

and are the indocs still being done virtual?

Was planning to drive a car there(2 day drive) so hopefully they are doing all the training at one location and in one stretch.
Quote: Just got a March 8 CRJ class date. I'm guessing some of this could change between now and then, but what is the typical itinerary that folks are seeing for CTP? What day of the week does it start, how many days total, and does it run straight from start to finish? Looking forward to joining the team.
Everything can be found in the link I sent 2 posts up
Quote: Everything can be found in the link I sent 2 posts up
Okay, I didn't take a close enough look at all the tabs. That's helpful, thanks!
Quote: I have only received one email stating “confirmed for ERJ ground class 11/22/21 FO/DEN”. And CTP ATP course to begin 11/08/21 (no location mentioned).

is the CTP ATP course also being conducted in Denver?

and are the indocs still being done virtual?

Was planning to drive a car there(2 day drive) so hopefully they are doing all the training at one location and in one stretch.
CTP is in Dallas with ATP Jets currently. CTP is only a week long and you have a 2 week gap before you head to SLC/DEN. Indoc is still virtual as far as I know
Quote: CTP is in Dallas with ATP Jets currently. CTP is only a week long and you have a 2 week gap before you head to SLC/DEN. Indoc is still virtual as far as I know
As far as virtual Indoc, do you know if that's live web conference sessions or is it self-paced modules? Is the schedule during indoc/ground school a weekday Mon - Fri type schedule?
Quote: As far as virtual Indoc, do you know if that's live web conference sessions or is it self-paced modules? Is the schedule during indoc/ground school a weekday Mon - Fri type schedule?
Its live via web 8-5 during the week. 6 total days with a test on the last day.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to