Amazon uniforms at ATI

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 11 of 12
Go to
I don't think this guy forgot to change anything....he is a special kinda stupid (not my words....). And not the typical ATI guy either, clearly in the single percent of special guys we all have at our individual airlines. I won't even spend the time to rebut numerous statements/positions. Just leave em' be (12 posts...joined APC today 9/8/2021), most on here will see thru this with no concern.
Quote: Well you sir are a special kind of stupid. Agreed to the top end our contract so congratulations the truckers did no work but maybe bout them selves some stuff. You will never fly a 300 and we will always be ahead of you in pay. Lol
"You will never fly a 300".
Should I feel left out because I'm on the 400?
Quote: Guess we'll find out in a day or two. Maybe you should've waited to gloat until after then.
it is delayed and will be closer to the end of the month…..
Quote: it is delayed and will be closer to the end of the month…..
Wanna bet?
Quote: it is delayed and will be closer to the end of the month…..
Source?

Quote: Wanna bet?
sure, PM me what you’ve got in mind. It’s going to be late.
Quote: sure, PM me what you’ve got in mind. It’s going to be late.
You work at Omni. How would you know?
Quote: sure, PM me what you’ve got in mind. It’s going to be late.
Need definition first. The award wont be late, but the implementation will obviously take time.
Beer in HNL?
Quote: Need definition first. The award wont be late, but the implementation will obviously take time.
Beer in HNL?
Sure, I’m here now.

Edit - I just called to check, and he reversed himself. Several days ago he reported a family member deathly ill and that he’d be late. He just this week reported back that he’d be ready on the 10th.

I owe you that beer Dera. I shoulda checked a second time.
Quote: Sure, I’m here now. It’s all going to be late.
Ok, don't tell us the source just tell us the reason it's delayed.
7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 11 of 12
Go to