Assaulting Flight Attendants

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 11
Go to
Quote: I've heard some merciless public shaming from the gate agents at SWA on the PA as well. Like singling customers out lol. I'm sure it's every carrier, but I've just experienced some jaw dropping moments with SWA this year.
It’s most certainly not every carrier. Because SWA employees are given creative license by the company to be funny & “cute”, many of them take that to mean that they can be condescending and belittling to PAX all while thinking it’s okay because it’s wrapped up in humor (so they think). It’s absolutely cringeworthy to witness and it happens a lot on us.
Many flight attendants have a tendency to escalate situations because they are people who have little to no leadership training combined with the authoritative style they are taught from their short training course. Give uneducated people some authority, tell them that they are there primarily for the safety of the flight, give them little to no mentoring and oversight and it's no wonder that we have the conflict resolution issues we do.
Quote: Many flight attendants have a tendency to escalate situations because they are people who have little to no leadership training combined with the authoritative style they are taught from their short training course. Give uneducated people some authority, tell them that they are there primarily for the safety of the flight, give them little to no mentoring and oversight and it's no wonder that we have the conflict resolution issues we do.
I think that's about spot on.

The training programs need to teach de-escalaction. Insane that they don't put an emphasis on that
Quote: A licky boom boom down

A great song. And the dubstep remix is even better!
Quote: A great song. And the dubstep remix is even better!
I thought I was the only one that got the reference 😂 takes me back to high school
Quote: I thought I was the only one that got the reference 😂 takes me back to high school
I thought it was funny… until it was stuck in my head for the next 2 hours!
We all need to be writing our union to actively be lobbying against the mask policy.

Who exactly are we protecting? Those that choose not to be vaccinated and a small percentage that are high risk and can certainly N95 themselves or not fly if they’d like the extra protection.
Common sense will not be tolerated in 2021. Why bother?
The people that abide by the rules have an entirely reasonable expectation that the rules will be enforced.
So I expect there to be consequences for non compliance.
You do not have a “right” to fly on what is public transportation. You engage in a contract with a transportation provider. This comes with privileges and obligations on both sides.
You’ve been given 3 chances already, upon purchase, upon checking in and at the gate.
You should not have to be treated like a 4 year old man child once you get on board.
They should remove many more people and prohibit them from flying on brand X for 30/60/90 days and forfeit the ticket.
Sadly it’s largely virtue signaling.
Quote: Mandatory death penalty for all who dare defy the skyqueens
Damn right, Skippy!

Quote: Many flight attendants have a tendency to escalate situations because they are people who have little to no leadership training combined with the authoritative style they are taught from their short training course. Give uneducated people some authority, tell them that they are there primarily for the safety of the flight, give them little to no mentoring and oversight and it's no wonder that we have the conflict resolution issues we do.
Do you have the numbers to back that claim up? How many FA training classes have you attended? Are you serious with the "uneducated" comment and "tell them they're there primarily for safety" comment? If so, i suggest you get a clue from someone who actually knows what they're talking about. Jesus!
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 11
Go to