UPS 2022 Hiring

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  18  58 
Page 8 of 83
Go to
Former USMC fixed wing and lost decade guy now back in the gig. Currently serving time as a regional FO. Former UPS employee who pitched boxes and delivered (ya do what ya gotta do sometimes). Tons of community service (too much).

Hoping for an early release (time served good behavior) from regional flying. May I beg to ask what flt times I should target before beginning the process? And should I upgrade first.

Thx.
The regional time means you're current. If you're MIL time is good (PIC/IP/EP) even though it may be awhile ago, I wouldn't wait on upgrade to apply.

Give some stats and the people going through now can give you a better idea.
Quote: The regional time means you're current. If you're MIL time is good (PIC/IP/EP) even though it may be awhile ago, I wouldn't wait on upgrade to apply.

Give some stats and the people going through now can give you a better idea.
Valid. Thx.
1200 mil fixed turbine w/ 50ish part 91 from old days.
Now tipping the scales on 1000 part 121 hours.

Do I ride FO seniority or go back in the schoolhouse for upgrade and prepare to self-mutilate on reserve. Because left seat matters. Or is it time to cast my eyes forward & hire the resume service for brown. Figure pitching those boxes of Hello Fresh (does anyone cook anymore?) and white packages of swim suits had to grease some skid somewhere somehow.
But I’m not a conventional stick & rudder dude out of the military looking for the first gig. But there was that. And there is now.

Its been fun (not really). At least I no longer work for a paycheck. Just kidding (sort of).
Cheers-
Quote: Not as inactive, unfortunately. Once your app goes “active”, you can update everything on the frequency you choose, just as you did before you did the initial submission.
Wondering about the gray area for a friend. Not quite in the ballpark they want to see now, but should be before the end of next year. I'm wondering how will they know he's up to par at that point?
Quote: Valid. Thx.
1200 mil fixed turbine w/ 50ish part 91 from old days.
Now tipping the scales on 1000 part 121 hours.

Do I ride FO seniority or go back in the schoolhouse for upgrade and prepare to self-mutilate on reserve. Because left seat matters. Or is it time to cast my eyes forward & hire the resume service for brown. Figure pitching those boxes of Hello Fresh (does anyone cook anymore?) and white packages of swim suits had to grease some skid somewhere somehow.
But I’m not a conventional stick & rudder dude out of the military looking for the first gig. But there was that. And there is now.

Its been fun (not really). At least I no longer work for a paycheck. Just kidding (sort of).
Cheers-
I would upgrade. Shows HR that you can do more than sit in the right seat.
Quote: I would upgrade. Shows HR that you can do more than sit in the right seat.
+1

Hella
Quote: Wondering about the gray area for a friend. Not quite in the ballpark they want to see now, but should be before the end of next year. I'm wondering how will they know he's up to par at that point?
I would tell him to apply now. There are no guarantees on how long the current application window will last. Worst case his app autogrades Inactive. As they draw down the applicant pool, he may become competitive. It’s supposed to be a busy year for every airlines’ hiring folks. Standards may drop over the course of 2022.
Can someone share a link to the job posting? The other links don't work, and I can't find the listing using their search function.

I thought the window closed, but it seems like it still is open.
Generally you can Google "ups jobs first officer" and that should bring it up. Looks like the window is closed again though

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Quote: I also had that response…. And then they called me. Strange.
Im only on #8 application trying to get on with UPS....like that doesnt show my initiative on top of my 3000 hrs TPIC?
Ok then....
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  18  58 
Page 8 of 83
Go to