UPS 2022 Hiring

Subscribe
33  73  79  80  81  82  83 
Page 83 of 83
Go to
I got the same successful interview email today as well. Exactly 4 weeks from the zoom interview. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Successful interview email.
Interview via zoom two weeks ago. Received successful interview email today! Does anyone have any details on upcoming classes for 2023? TIA and congrats to all!
Quote: Interview via zoom two weeks ago. Received successful interview email today! Does anyone have any details on upcoming classes for 2023? TIA and congrats to all!

Congrats! I have not heard any hiring numbers for 2023, so I’m patiently waiting as well. Please keep us advised, I will do the same!

Quote: Congrats! I have not heard any hiring numbers for 2023, so I’m patiently waiting as well. Please keep us advised, I will do the same!

I've heard ~270 for 2023.
Wonder how deep the pool is? Got to think there are 100+ with successful interview emails who are waiting on a CJO and/or training date.
Quote: I've heard ~270 for 2023.
This week I heard half that..but you know how rumors go
My guess is Atlanta has to make a decision, based off of peak, if we will be growing, standing pat, or slightly shrinking this year.
Quote: My guess is Atlanta has to make a decision, based off of peak, if we will be growing, standing pat, or slightly shrinking this year.

Yeah..early indications are volume is down more than expected
A large part of that is the Covid boost fizzling out.
The good news is we don’t appear to be attempting to blindly grow in the face of a slowing/shrinking demand signal. The bad news is this will slow upgrades potentially and hiring.

it will be interesting to get Thome’s read on the economic outlook at the next earnings call.
33  73  79  80  81  82  83 
Page 83 of 83
Go to