Avelo Air. News and info

Subscribe
26  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  46  86 
Page 36 of 108
Go to
Quote: Many time out almost every month. Prob avg 85-90
Quote: Did 98 last month, doing 90 this month could do more if I wanted it.
Wow. No wonder you guys have 8 stripes.
How’s the MCO base? Senior? How’s the flying and the overall health of the company? I’m considering throwing an app as I will be residing in the Orlando in the not so distant future
Quote: How’s the MCO base? Senior? How’s the flying and the overall health of the company? I’m considering throwing an app as I will be residing in the Orlando in the not so distant future
the company is actually doing quite well.

and I love you fact we actually get paid now to load bags on to the plane at stations where there is no baggage handlers. Even though it’s only $6 extra.
Quote: the company is actually doing quite well.

and I love you fact we actually get paid now to load bags on to the plane at stations where there is no baggage handlers. Even though it’s only $6 extra.

I didn’t know we could display so much affection on here… someone had to lol!
Commuting
what, if any, JS agreements do they have yet? Or is this why they offer $1800 a month for commuting?
Quote: the company is actually doing quite well.

how are the loads doing is the question?

Even the old Skybus said the company was doing quite well…. Right up until they shut the doors with crews still out in the road.

are pilots seriously loading bags? Tell me that was a joke…..
Quote: how are the loads doing is the question?

Even the old Skybus said the company was doing quite well…. Right up until they shut the doors with crews still out in the road.

are pilots seriously loading bags? Tell me that was a joke…..

no it’s real. Add a lot of stations in Florida, SFO, CHS. It’s kinda nice because gives you a little bit of extra pay, and get to bond with people you don’t get to speak with much below the wing.

I love the nostalgia of it… brings me back to my old days working for TWA as a baggage handler.
Is khvn junior?

How is the training quality at this airline, pass rates?

Company culture?

Are the planes all glass cockpit
Quote: Is khvn junior?

How is the training quality at this airline, pass rates?

Company culture?

Are the planes all glass cockpit

training is good.

Do you have shiny jet syndrome? Who cares if it’s glass cockpit, I would be more concerned about the pay.
Quote: training is good.

Do you have shiny jet syndrome? Who cares if it’s glass cockpit, I would be more concerned about the pay.
Halon1211 for the win 😂
26  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  46  86 
Page 36 of 108
Go to