Want to go to AA?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 8
Go to
Quit Envoy. Go somewhere else.

Don't listen to the recruiters or CPO office, the numbers don't lie. AA does not hire WO pilots off the street in a quantity that benefits you.
Industry leading flow to United baby. See you in the friendly skies.
Will be interesting to see how this plays out. Supposedly a lot leaving for United, but so far most of who I have seen leave for United, (or AA) are senior FOs that are female.

The bonus may keep a few senior captains from leaving, but I see a bigger hole growing in FOs eligible to be captain.
Quote: Will be interesting to see how this plays out. Supposedly a lot leaving for United, but so far most of who I have seen leave for United, (or AA) are senior FOs that are female.

The bonus may keep a few senior captains from leaving, but I see a bigger hole growing in FOs eligible to be captain.
Majority of people leaving for UA are actually just normal white dudes. AA not so much. It seems the "incredible deal" as some idiot called the bonus cut off most OTS hiring from MQ. Makes sense, AA has plenty of supply from Skywest and Republic, and those hires dont cost them 70k each.
Quote: Majority of people leaving for UA are actually just normal white dudes. AA not so much. It seems the "incredible deal" as some idiot called the bonus cut off most OTS hiring from MQ. Makes sense, AA has plenty of supply from Skywest and Republic, and those hires dont cost them 70k each.
Those clowns in the DFW Facebook don’t think before they post.
Quote: Majority of people leaving for UA are actually just normal white dudes. AA not so much. It seems the "incredible deal" as some idiot called the bonus cut off most OTS hiring from MQ. Makes sense, AA has plenty of supply from Skywest and Republic, and those hires dont cost them 70k each.
Hopefully more people understand this fact. Last month PSA lost 2 OTS to AA... 2. But PSA does have one of the fastest flows to DAL, UAL and FEDEX. If you want any of the competitors go to a WO, if you want AA go to Skypest.
From the people I follow on IG it seems a lot of Skywest people are getting hired by Spirit or Frontier before ever making Captain. Does anyone know personally of any Envoy pilots going to ULCCs?
I know Envoy pilots might think it’s better to wait for flow or UAL, just curious if you might actually build enough hours your first two years at Envoy to be considered by one of these two as I always hear Envoy lacks in building your jet time.
I love that they legit thought they could offer us a faster flow for stopping our colleagues from leaving. "I know what'll keep these losers in their seats heh heh"
Quote: Quit Envoy. Go somewhere else.

Don't listen to the recruiters or CPO office, the numbers don't lie. AA does not hire WO pilots off the street in a quantity that benefits you.
Why would they? It’s a loss somewhere they most need those experienced people for a gain somewhere they have well qualified people from other regionals and the military coming out the young-yang.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 8
Go to