JetBlue vs ULCC?

Subscribe
8  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 18 of 18
Go to
I have a class date with spirit but have an interview with JB, which one do I go with not considering bases?
Quote: I have a class date with spirit but have an interview with JB, which one do I go with not considering bases?
Stay at SkyWest.
Quote: I have a class date with spirit but have an interview with JB, which one do I go with not considering bases?
First class date then decide from there or finish training and put your apps out to legacies.
Spirit will pay you $1700/mo until you finish OE and you get no health insurance for 90 days. No reason for anyone to go to Spirit with another option in this environment. Risking a medical bankruptcy while in training isn’t fun.
Quote: Spirit will pay you $1700/mo until you finish OE and you get no health insurance for 90 days. No reason for anyone to go to Spirit with another option in this environment. Risking a medical bankruptcy while in training isn’t fun.
you
can get cobra insurance retroactively.
Quote: Spirit will pay you $1700/mo until you finish OE and you get no health insurance for 90 days. No reason for anyone to go to Spirit with another option in this environment. Risking a medical bankruptcy while in training isn’t fun.
Talked to a SWA FA on the way to work yesterday. Her cousin is in training with us, his wife is in hospital expecting triplets. Good thing she has HI through her job, otherwise he would start at NK giving away he firs3 years of pay. Absolute disgraceful.
Quote: Talked to a SWA FA on the way to work yesterday. Her cousin is in training with us, his wife is in hospital expecting triplets. Good thing she has HI through her job, otherwise he would start at NK giving away he firs3 years of pay. Absolute disgraceful.
I sincerely hope JB has better new hire pay/insurance, that's definitely a thing that is lacking, and something I would love to see improve if we merge.
Quote: I sincerely hope JB has better new hire pay/insurance, that's definitely a thing that is lacking, and something I would love to see improve if we merge.
$2,000 a month for first 45 days or LOE complete, whichever is shorter. Insurance starts beginning of the first full month on property.
Quote: $2,000 a month for first 45 days or LOE complete, whichever is shorter. Insurance starts beginning of the first full month on property.
Well that’s better for sure, still needs lots of work.
8  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 18 of 18
Go to