Pilot Luggage

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Hey what is the brand of luggage most of you guys get for your trips? Is one brand better than the other? What is the largest size you can carry? I was looking at an Oakley bag but don't know if its too big or small.
www.luggageworksonline.com
Quote: www.luggageworksonline.com
Yeah, thats what i use too. Some people use the Costco stuff. Just depends on what your budget is and your personal taste.
Only use Costco if you have the money. Get a Purdy Neat Things bag if you want to save money.

Mine is 6+ years old and will not need work for another 10+. No trips to Costco to replace their POS bags. No nothing. Just quality products from PNT.

No, I don't work for them or sell them or represent them. I am just a satisfied customer. Mine has been in airports and luggage bins all over the world and is going strong.
I've seen some seriously beat up Purdy Neat Things bags out there. A testament to their durability.
whats wrong with the costco bag? $99 and a lifetime warranty. when the wheels go bad i walk in and get a new one on the spot, no questions asked.

plus the costco bag is EXTREMLY lightweight!
Quote: plus the costco bag is EXTREMLY lightweight!
Something the PNT isn't. haha. Hey Ghilis, I was at the crashpad with your old roommate the other day.
oh yea? youre in ORD? i thought you were in FAT
He is a new 120 captain. Went from FO CRJ to Capt on the 120. Mike? I think thats what his name was. Fat sucks.
hey did you get your stuff in with k4?
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to