August New Hire Class

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to
8 on the Airbus. I think 2 75ONT and a few Z. Lots of 75SDF and maybe 15 74ANC. Total of 38 in the class (I think) after 2 no-shows.
Quote: 8 on the Airbus. I think 2 75ONT and a few Z. Lots of 75SDF and maybe 15 74ANC. Total of 38 in the class (I think) after 2 no-shows.
Did the 2 no-show or were they counting the 2 FQLs in the class?
Looks like we did have 40 in the class with 2 of them FQLs. But I believe that’s still with at least one no show.
What to expect
Hey everyone, I'm headed to Louisville in a few weeks for the Oct class and we've had a few questions pop up in our group chat that no one knew the answer to. I figured ya'll (Aug classes) would have the most recent gouge, so here it goes.

We know we're supposed to show up at the hotel the day prior and be wearing a suit the first day with a handful of paperwork. Other than that:

1. What should we expect during indoc? Bankers hours M-F for 2-wks?
2. Other than the paperwork HR has sent is there anything else we should bring?
3. How long of a gap is there between indoc and training? I'm assuming its different based on fleet?
4. The CJO said expect the whole thing to take 8-10wks; is this still accurate?
5. What happens once you're done w/ training? Strait to the line?

Finally I'm sure there's questions I should be asking but don't know what I don't know so if there's any other things you wish you knew a month ago I'd love to hear them. TIA!
Quote: Hey everyone, I'm headed to Louisville in a few weeks for the Oct class and we've had a few questions pop up in our group chat that no one knew the answer to. I figured ya'll (Aug classes) would have the most recent gouge, so here it goes.

We know we're supposed to show up at the hotel the day prior and be wearing a suit the first day with a handful of paperwork. Other than that:

1. What should we expect during indoc? Bankers hours M-F for 2-wks?
2. Other than the paperwork HR has sent is there anything else we should bring?
3. How long of a gap is there between indoc and training? I'm assuming its different based on fleet?
4. The CJO said expect the whole thing to take 8-10wks; is this still accurate?
5. What happens once you're done w/ training? Strait to the line?

Finally I'm sure there's questions I should be asking but don't know what I don't know so if there's any other things you wish you knew a month ago I'd love to hear them. TIA!
1. 2 weeks and one day. Finish on a Monday. Mostly bankers hours but a few after hours dinners.

2. Just bring what he asks for.

3. 1 day to 6 weeks depending on which jet you get.

4. Seems like 2 weeks indoc and about 6 weeks training.

5. After training you wait for OE and then off to the line
Is the ground school delay in a specific fleet or pretty random?
Quote: Is the ground school delay in a specific fleet or pretty random?
Probably the 74.
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to