CRJ IOE wait time

Subscribe
9  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  29 
Page 19 of 36
Go to
Quote: Just got the call for the reschedule. Scheduled for a 4 day trip on Sunday. That makes 22 weeks.

Welcome to the mess
Quote: doom and gloom “domino” is back!! While i somewhat tend to agree with his statement. Except more in the 4000-4500 range..
Yep I think short of a economic collapse where the regionals gain some power back, somewhere between domino and your own estimates are accurate.
Someone with a LOE from first week of April just for CRJ FO IOE scheduled. What in the world is this system?????
Quote: Someone with a LOE from first week of April just for CRJ FO IOE scheduled. What in the world is this system?????
Holy cow this is true what is happening?
Quote: Holy cow this is true what is happening?
Don’t you too wish you were the chief pilot’s kid.
Quote: Don’t you too wish you were the chief pilot’s kid.
I'm honestly pretty upset. Not fair to those of us who have been waiting months
Quote: Someone with a LOE from first week of April just for CRJ FO IOE scheduled. What in the world is this system?????
makes sense. keeps the simulators from being bogged down by requal guys.
Interesting do you know what base this is for? I know certain bases have extra needs for FOs so the IOE department is prioritizing those bases but April sounds weird when people are waiting from like December or January.
Quote: Interesting do you know what base this is for? I know certain bases have extra needs for FOs so the IOE department is prioritizing those bases but April sounds weird when people are waiting from like December or January.
It’s for FAT where basically half the pilot list of FO’s are waiting for IOE
Quote: It’s for FAT where basically half the pilot list of FO’s are waiting for IOE
then why not send guys out of base for IOE? Also not to mention there are plenty of people based in FAT senior to the person who got IOE and yet have not been scheduled. Doesn’t make sense
9  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  29 
Page 19 of 36
Go to